I think Zilean is the most dynamic champion in this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffee addict

12-29-2012

Not only is he challenging to play in a mechanical sense, but his kit is so game changing when used optimally

It's hard enough to double bomb the same target but it's even harder to keep an eye on your teammate's health, the enemy team's health; deciding which people to slow down or speed up... deciding who and when to ult and save their life...

I really enjoy playing Zilean

Even though I'm 10-1 with him this week I still feel like there is so much more I could do... I still make a lot of mistakes but I'm still doing well enough to win a lot of matches...

Now I see why alex ich enjoys playing him so much... Zilean brings so much to a team, it's insane!

Prada

12-29-2012

k

Raumschiff

12-29-2012

Lol....wut?

A Swarm of Koala

12-29-2012

Zilean really has 2 game modes: "I'll save you!", and "lolnope".

coffee addict

12-29-2012

But he's still just Zilean and the hivemind has decided he's a bad champion so thus, downvotes

I guess I should also refrain from using big words like "dynamic" to avoid confusing the lesser peons that inhabit this cesspool of a forum

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Zilean? Really? Dynamic?

The guy that has no feel to him with whichever skill you use?

Guess it's just me that doesn't bother playing him much cause he feels like the complete opposite of what you describe. He's a strong champ though, I'll leave you that.

stihgnob

12-29-2012

Zilean is one of my favorite champions