Refund System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hardnsloppy

12-29-2012

I have come across this as I am sure many have where you purchase an item but yet you already spent your three credits given. Now many will say "well you used your credits and that is that" but we are all human and make mistakes. I would like to suggest that there be a 5 minute grace period after purchasing an item so that players who truly did accidentally purchase something from the store be able to rectify it and not be penalized by the three credits,and that the three credit system should still exist for past purchase that fit the time frame given by Riot.

Thank your for your time.

Asurien

01-02-2013

I'll support this.

Best3364

01-02-2013

And on the topic of refund points I think you should be able to buy some at around 300 RP, it isn't like getting 975 RP for 300 RP because you are still getting rid of your skin/champ.

I also dislike that you can only refund in the last 30 days because I bought a legendary skin a few months ago for trundle but I regret it and refund points weren't available then. I suppose this bit was just my fault and I should have thought in to it but these 2 are just my opinion anyways guys.

Altissium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

I applaud you.