Darius jungle or is it too slow ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UaMag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

So I main Darius because he is just well Darius and when I get countered is it viable to go jungle or just stay top ?

Jesustim

12-29-2012

He can "work" as a farm jungle... sort of. his gank potential is weak as he lacks ranged gap close and hard CC, and his damage is ~meh if you build him beefy. His ult should also be timed to hand the kill to the lane if possible, as kills on you are a bit less decisive in shifting the state of play since you won't force a constant lane imbalance. Overall I'd recommend against him as he will be the most hurt by wards. beefy, slow junglers work (think nautilus) by having a hard engage (anchor toss) and AMPLE crowd control on contact to allow the lane to do its work.

UaMag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Thanks for the advice

Radtaco

12-29-2012

I have tried to jungle Darius many times, the problem is that he does cs slow, so the enemy jungler will begin to out level you. But if you can afford to pick up boots of swiftness after getting damage items, his gank potential becomes much greater. Try to land your Q first when ganking, to increase your movement speed, if you can't then just go for the E.

Also... ward enemy Red and Blue, you'll be able to out jungle enemy well.
I personally like Darius jungle
Hope this helps. Happy hunting

PeacefulNomad

12-30-2012

Darius is fine in the new jungle. People will argue that there are better picks and they are probably right but if you main him then I would jungle him too. Its better to pick a good jungle that you main then a great jungle your inexperienced with. The hard thing with darius is timing his ult on ganks so that you DONT get the kill but share it.