Tryndamere Debate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffee addict

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwkwardRainbow View Post
imo he is very underrated and he isn't half bad but then again if you pick tryndamere your team will hate and spit **** at you.
i can attest to this

teammates always rage in champ select when i pick trynd but then i dominate my lane and carry them

i should start asking for honor...

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I'd like to see straight up (minor) buffs for Tryndamere.

Rhiehn

12-29-2012

He's just like any carry, except he doesn't have ranged auto attacks. He does good damage, but his laning is awful and he gets kited easily in team fights, not to mention instantly blowing up and needing his ult almost immediately in any fight. You can use him and you can win with him, but there's no debate: he just isn't good. He'll work better against bad players who either don't kite well or don't take advantage of his awful laning/bad jungle clear. If you do well with him, it's not because tryndamere is good, it's because you are better than the players you've been playing against.

MrCayke

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I watch ytp View Post
He's just like any carry, except he doesn't have ranged auto attacks. He does good damage, but his laning is awful and he gets kited easily in team fights, not to mention instantly blowing up and needing his ult almost immediately in any fight. You can use him and you can win with him, but there's no debate: he just isn't good. He'll work better against bad players who either don't kite well or don't take advantage of his awful laning/bad jungle clear. If you do well with him, it's not because tryndamere is good, it's because you are better than the players you've been playing against.
I think you bring the best points I've seen yet. First of all, I kind of feel good being better than the opponents. It literally made me go . But I guess you're right. I'll think twice before using Tryndamere in a Ranked game, unless I'm sure of myself and have a good team plan with decent CC.

coffee addict

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economicz View Post
I'd like to see straight up (minor) buffs for Tryndamere.
his base HP and hp regen could be buffed a little and he would become viable

MrCayke

Recruiter

12-29-2012

His base HP is actually pretty high. He's just too squishy.

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Olaf is best barbarian

MrCayke

Recruiter

12-30-2012

I'm sad now. I love Tryndamere. He's my bestest champion. Now I have to find someone else...

This was actually just meant to be a bump.

îTrYnDaMeRe

12-30-2012

spam dat w in lane dude y is it on cooldown