Raged at for buying wards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingbiskit

12-29-2012

I was playin a game as Ezreal in bot lane, just bought him and was still getting used to him, and at start of the game i bought flask 5 pots and a ward, for sustain and in my head, the more wards the better right? but instantly my team started raging and laughin, goin "LOL NOOB EZ" and the like. Shouldn't ad carries buy a few wards now and then to keep the support's wallet a little eased or am i just the crazy one?

WesIey

12-29-2012

tldr

Redeemed RivĂȘn

12-29-2012

I always carry a ward when i play AD carry, because screw facechecking a bush.

yoshi guy

12-29-2012

They will either complain that there is a lack of wards or complain that you are dumb for buying wards. They just want to complain. Also it's the jungler's fault.

Lauren Faust

12-29-2012

It's a good idea. A lot supports in normals don't even bother or put them in weird places.

Elchulus

12-29-2012

As long as you have a support bot lane, the burden of wards for the first 475g should be on him/her.

Kingbiskit

12-29-2012

I found the whole thing funny and dumb. they blamed me for the loss though i had the least deaths, said i was a support so i just bought a bunch of wards and warded every inch of the place. yay wards

PrincessDerpy

12-29-2012

The Flask/Pots/Ward start still hasn't caught on down in the doldrums of low/mid ELO.

Nicodemous

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesIey View Post
tldr
too stupid, can't read...

Inv1cted

12-29-2012

Realistically early the adc is the only role that doesn't need to buy wards because you have your own baby sitter to wipe your nose get you kills and stop you from being ganked.

But more wards is never bad.