Please fix this issue on Twisted Treeline (Enemy Store Clickable)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bumblebee PRIME

01-24-2013

There's an issue I & several dozen people I've played with have had on Twisted Treeline that you guys really need to fix, because it's leading to BS on the map something fierce.

The enemy store, in their base, is clickable, and loads the store... when you're trying to click to cast spells. Please fix this. It's a simple disable script that'd take probably literally 5 seconds to add to the map. There's no reason their store should even be clickable. Can't buy stuff from it can we? Then why is it?

Please everyone back me up on this, it makes late game scenarios very troublesome... one click in that area can result in death instead of killing the enemy.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

I have never once clicked on the enemy's shop...but if this does happen, it should be fixed.

PDiddy

01-24-2013

It def does, I have not yet tried to buy from it though, maybe in a custom I'll check this out

Bumblebee PRIME

01-24-2013

When it comes down to this situation, and you click on it, it can literally cost you a game:

It's been a close game, all you both have left is Nexus Turrets, respawn time is over 40 seconds now, and suddenly when you're going for a kill as they retreat up their stairs, you click the store... and die. You were the last person on your team alive... and now the entire other team has respawned.

Situations like that should not be disrupted by that imo. Maybe move the store to the back of their base would be another solution.

Caecus Scius

01-25-2013

Man, I had seen this post a while ago. The thing finally happened to me last night, and I got killed from it.

its one of those things that hits you, it pops up huge on your screen and you weren't prepared for it, It made me laugh and curse a little.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Why is the enemy store even clickable again?

Unless you can shop there than clicking on it is useless.

I use the P button anyway so... Idk.

Why?

Bumblebee PRIME

01-30-2013

I'm surprised this didn't get more replies, or an official response, seeing as it's a ridiculously-major problem that needs to be fixed promptly. Mayhaps I should submit a support ticket about this...