Is PAX Twisted Fate THEE rarest skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AGayRab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Italy 2 View Post
black ali zombie ryze human ryze, silver kayle, reindeer kog, happy elf teemo, elf tris or whatever

seen most/all of the Vancouver, saw oddone with regift amumu for the first time that was a cool skin.

those are the ones i can think of, Oh and medieval twitch
Pendragon has the Zombie Ryze if I remember correctly. I've seen him in a game like 2 years ago or so.

Kaidence

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahmehameha View Post
That's kingpin twitch and magnificent TF, both of which are on sale right now for like 260/910
Cool I didn't keep up with the reboot of skins that were supposed to be gone

ChrononumberXIII

12-29-2012

Rusty Blitzcrank

Timid Gengar

12-29-2012

When's the last time you've seen Gatekeeper Galio in game

Literally Tumblr

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelbelle View Post
there's a lot of pax tfs around 1700-1900. in fact theres a guy called pax twisted fate or smth
Yep, I was watching one of the spectatable games and sure enough, there was a guy named "Pax Twisted Fate" who was playing Pax TF

Kaidence

12-29-2012

The other day I joined a game with my pax tf skin and the rammus on my team had the king rammus skin. Pretty random first time I had saw it since beta.

Eliroo

12-29-2012

I think there is a rammus skin and a twitch skin that are extremely rare to come by and there is that twitch skin that you need 1k referrals for? or something along those lines.

Bishop44

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodyn View Post
Ive actually never seen a runeborn xerath. Ive got scorched earth. Serious why isnt runeborn good?
i own both runeborn and battle cast but not scorched earth >.<

AGayRab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliroo View Post
I think there is a rammus skin and a twitch skin that are extremely rare to come by and there is that twitch skin that you need 1k referrals for? or something along those lines.
Yes the King Rammus is I think only owned by Beta Testers of LoL. The Twich skin I've only seen on Athene and Aphromo.

The Patriarchy

12-29-2012

I have whistler village twitch :3