"ATTITUDE LOSES GAMEZ" - some idiot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FNATIC Kaceytron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Weeks Ago

hi...im sure attitude CAN lose you games.

Someones attitude however, is not why you are 0-7-0 as a top zilean vs an akali, especially when they didnt even glance in your direction until you were 0-5.

someones attitude is not why every lane is feeding miserably while their jungler has YET TO GANK A SINGLE LANE and you have ganked.

shut the **** up and take responsibility for you being stupid

Sydelle

3 Weeks Ago

This would be a good time for you to take a break from the game. You can't see it but you're in too deep. Thank me later.

Mr Chalk

3 Weeks Ago

"Maybe if I intentionally misspell and capitalize the quote, it'll look more stupid" -OP

Also, it seems like someone's butthurt about not getting ganks.

D0nC

3 Weeks Ago

That is codeword for "we will place you in very ****ty games if you don't keep your mouth shut, pat the worst player in the back and offer him a shoulder to cry on after a loss".

OGZ Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Weeks Ago

Attitude will prevent people from focusing. Lack of focus leads to low gpm's and reduced awareness of sight/mini map. If the person who can carry has a bad attitude. He will prevent himself from carrying.

Mineralke

3 Weeks Ago

Herp derp, won games with 0-7 laners, who the f cares. Shut your mouth and win teamfights, whiny lil beatch.

RavenDaze

3 Weeks Ago

So, that's why you type a whole essay out to people for the whole game telling them what they did wrong?

mynx yumyums

3 Weeks Ago

O_o French fries and brown gravy are yummy. My attitude is freaking awesome and Jelly donuts.

And *****ing doesn't help

Challengur Suppo

3 Weeks Ago

What if I told you you can win a game where your Zil is 0-7-0?

Best KhaZix Void

3 Weeks Ago

I just dealt with 4 people who collectively went AFK at 10 minutes because each was losing lane by 3 deaths.

Yes, I can tell you for a fact that attitude loses gamse.