why i rage at this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

james121234

12-17-2013

because due to the glorious matchamking system im not placed where i belong. Dont give me that "you cant carry" type of bull**** either because i know you cant do it either. Players in every lane besides my own getting dumpstered nobody groups or has the slightest clue whats going on others lose on purpose. I play normals because i get platinum kids in that and can win the game easier because they are not full on ******. tried duoing every time i do the dumbass feeds and is a ****ter like the rest. and that is why i rage at this game because my back cant carry the load of 4 elephants which the new systems makes it even harder to do because advantages mean jack ****

Jay Hopz

12-17-2013

stay bronze ponyboy, stay bronze

james121234

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Hopz View Post
stay bronze ponyboy, stay bronze
the funny part is im higher elo than you

Jay Hopz

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by james121234 View Post
the funny part is im higher elo than you
my lolking elo is 1336 to your lolking elo of 1313. shut up and stay bad kid you suck at this game. Notice how you feed on riven

james121234

12-17-2013

Quote:
my lolking elo is 1336 to your lolking elo of 1313. shut up and stay bad kid you suck at this game. Notice how you feed on riven
go look at my elo dropping 100 points im silver 1 and lost games on purpose counter trolling ******* that suck like you noob

james121234

12-17-2013

Quote:
13-6 such feed much blind rofl what a dumbass. nice you only wukong is that because you look and act like a monkey or because you are just bad at the game?

WaeTonyWae

12-17-2013

Cute. It turned into "Who sucks more?" LOL.
You're both bronze, I assume... so... not much difference.

Jay Hopz

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by james121234 View Post
go look at my elo dropping 100 points im silver 1 and lost games on purpose counter trolling ******* that suck like you noob
kid stfu notice my matchhistory with wukong is 14 wins and 6 losts. you're bad kid I can rise to gold easy stay silver fgt

Kane213

12-17-2013

Rot in bronze please.

james121234

12-17-2013

Quote:
kid stfu notice my matchhistory with wukong is 14 wins and 6 losts. you're bad kid I can rise to gold easy stay silver fgt
you cant rise to **** rofl your scores are terrible