Im sure this has already been talked about...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaMadTroller

12-30-2012

But I was wondering when, or if, an anti-troll/anti-afk veto or reporting system will be implemented in draft mode? Because if I had a dime for everytime someone did not pick according to what the team needed, well, you get the idea.

But in all seriousness, I feel like a reporting system pre-game would do wonders to help this game. It is extremely irritating when last pick cries about not getting x role and to troll he picks a champ for a role already taken and thus makes others feel like they have to dodge etc. Same with people who afk at champ select. It isnt right that teams that have players like these basically go into a game 4v5 and have to wait to the end of the game to report the offending player. There should be a way to vote to kick the offending player and they get slapped with both a report and a solid 15-30 minutes wait time and perhaps even a temporary 1 day ban if they do this repeatedly

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

No, been discussed already. It would be abused.

DaMadTroller

12-30-2012

Ah, can you give me a quick rundown on that? Or a link?

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMadTroller View Post
Ah, can you give me a quick rundown on that? Or a link?
I don't think there have been any word from Riot, but I can look in a minute. Been alot of threads suggesting a "kick" feature in pre-game lobby and most people say it's a bad idea.

DaMadTroller

12-30-2012

Well i guess there are pros and cons to it, but i think reasonable players would make a right decision. I just feel like there needs to be some kind of punishment to make troll picking less palatable to people who do it.
Because I dont know how this tribunal thing works, im assuming it only counts after game reports, but these troll pick players really get on my nerves, as i'm sure they do with everyone else