How do I beat Darius, no really...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xx Bloodrain xX

12-30-2012

Today in ranked i saw 2 Darius and the 2 times i won him the lane (i lost anyway cause my team hard feed the apc and adc but i still win the lane/farm/turret to Darius)
With Rengar i see easy to counter him, spam W, E and jumping when your jungler gank is an easy way to counter him.
Garen the legendary spin to win counter him too, just W when start the fight Q+E then run , and repeat it, with your sustain in lane he have nothing to do.
Teemo if you use him well, Spam Q's put right the shooms and GG for darius.
The only problem i see in Darius is his OP late game, but the most of the top's full build can one shot carrys and the most faster than Darius.

Uwontprevail

12-30-2012

AP Nid.

just lob spears at him.

BoneThugzPkz

12-30-2012

Garen...No seriosly. Garen counters him. Hard.

Boonestoorm

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pldl View Post
Don't try running Teemo against him. Your autoattack range happens to be the range of his grab.
Cause there is no way you could just blinding dart harass him out of his range... or bait his pull and then tear the **** out of him with AA's...No that would be way over your head, I see.

Easiest counter though? Elise. Q spam, easiest top lane harass and also the safest. He can't run at you without any minions around because of your stun and spiderling.

Basically if you don't run into melee range of him for the lulz, you will beat him with elise.

UtvaraHellkite

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pldl View Post
Don't try running Teemo against him. Your autoattack range happens to be the range of his grab.
It's even less !

Apprehend RANGE: 550

Teemo RANGE: 500

WC3betterthanSC

12-30-2012

ezreal counters darius

Gath Immortal

12-30-2012

tactics go out the window the minute darius hits 6, it is literally impossible to 1v1 him with his ult up unless you are kayle

The Birder

12-30-2012

Not gonna lie, Darius is the champion that made me quit top laning after I came back to the league. Of course, I was pretty ****ty and never took the time to realize how easy it actually is to beat the dunkman. The key is to treat the matchup as if it were a boxing match; you gotta stick and move, Darius counters those with no disengage and no sustain. A dunkman without his pull is worthless. Some of my favorite champions for the matchup are as follows:

Riven: Start cloth+5, work into an early vamp scepter. Bait out the pull, dash in, stun, use up your passive stacks, see if you can get a few q>aa's off and use whatever q's you have to disengage. Rinse and repeat until level 6 and you can harass him down till your ultimate does enough to execute him.

Rumble: Start cloth+5 and work into a revolver. Play super passive till you have 3 ranks in your flame spitter, then you can bait the pull and jump onto Dunkman's face with flamespitter and disengage with the unbearable slow from your harpoons and shield a good portion of the bleed from affecting you. At level 6, if he's below half health, bait the pull and drop your ult in a way that Dunkman has to either fight you in your ult or run away through your ult. If he fights you in your ult, he's a dead dunkman. If he runs through your ult, tag him with a harpoon and roast his beef with your flamespitter as he runs away at less than half of normal speed.

Trundle: Start cloth+5 into early vamp scepter. You have innate sustain from your passive and as most Dunkman's build full tanky with maybe a frozen mallet for damage, relying on their ult for all of their damage, you're going to have a field day stealing all of Dunkman's AD so he can't do **** to you. Really is an unfair lane for Dunkman.

Dostil

12-30-2012

Pick any****. Ask to your jungler gank him a lot.... win.