How do I beat Darius, no really...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby2

12-29-2012

Listen to me:

Volibear. The ultimate god of murding people who cant diesengage. Yes, he is better than darius at that.

And darius cannot disengage can he? Play passive until lvl 3-4, then you can preferably 4, then you can engage.

Walk close enough to cast E, slowing him. Then you auto, Q for reset, auto, then auto 'til he gets low, then bite ignite for the kill.

Presix he cant duel you because of passive and perma AS postsix he cant beat you because 75 onhit dmg and perma AS.

Kr1sys

12-29-2012

Up for more inputs.

Thanks to all that have commented

Masakan

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Riven NA View Post
Riven.

As a Riven main, you should be able to beat him easily.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=43771

Read this.
I'm sorry but a Darius vs a riven of Equal skill. A Darius will win every time simply because He outdamages her. Sure maybe she can beat darius, but the skill difference would have to be massive.

Angelbelle

12-29-2012

I suggest you try kennen.
First of all he's ranged, so it's not easy for him to all-in you.
Kennen can choose to farm with his Q. Easy cs, good harass if necessary, not too resource heavy.
Kennen can max W for stronk harass
Kennen possess enough punch to be a threat on his own at 6. You could very possibly win at level 6 depending on HP level, passive stacks and if you can land your shuriken.
Kennen has good followup on ganks (darius is not that safe vs ganks, although he can win out 2v2 usually)
Kennen is good for solo queue and mid-late game. If you have zhonya's, he'd think twice before flash E you in team standoffs

Remember that darius wins so very hard if he ever gets a full combo engage on you. Champions like GP/Panth may do ok but no matter how good you are, theres a risk of darius getting a pull on you when you cs. Darius only needs 1 good trade to give himself like 3 waves of free farming (just because you walk away with 60% doesn't mean you can keep playing aggressive. pots take time, you can't run the risk of him blowing the combo+ignite + flash for another auto or two, not to mention ganks). That's why kennen is super safe and you should AT LEAST not lose lane to him and will always play an impacting role for your team

Hope that helps

P.S: oh if you're scared of pushing, you could just not auto him and instead thro shurikens. Spells don't pull aggro.

PrinceVert

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr1sys View Post
So, I'm struggling to find a champ I have, or maybe need to buy that can handle Darius in lane phase.

I would like to have a solid top champ that can easily win the lane, without necessarily pushing it, i.e Kayle or Yorick; Although, I can't beat Darius with Kayle (or Teemo) top, can't figure out the micro to be able to kite properly too little room for error and mistake = death or back.

So I assume that means Jayce is out, since his poke will blow up waves. I've only tried Elise on her free week and she seemed ok, something I could pick up, and doesn't push that hard, would she be an option? Or are there some AP mids that I should take top against him?

I'm really frustrated about the lack of options there are that counter Darius hard in lane, and his low risk/high rewards gameplay is something I want to be able to shut down any time someone locks him in.
Fiora, early game he can't withstand your dmg and your sustain, so be aggresive early game and you'll win all trades with him

LostLaneWonGame

12-30-2012

http://www.elohell.net/chill/191744/

Instead of nasos it's deruis

SoNotCoo1

12-30-2012

Vladimir owns Darius in laning phase.
Just don't try to kill him, Q him all day long. He can't grab you.
Even if he did, use your troll pool, while in pool form, he can't stack his passive.
Therefore, when your pool disappear, he can't ult right away, he can but it won't do full damage.

Iron Angel 2k3

12-30-2012

Play Vlad, poke the ***** with Q all day. By 6 your Q cooldown will be on a pretty short timer, so he's going to have to all-in on you. When he does, R, Q, ignite, W, move under him into his route of escape, spam the **** out of E/Q. Dead Darius.

Jack Gates

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaBR View Post
Hello Kr1sys, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-PizzaBR
Are you autistic or something?

Takato67

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Go jax and show him what it means to snowball into lategame