How do I beat Darius, no really...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kr1sys

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secdawgs View Post
Pantheon. Just Q him in the face over and over. When he is dumb enough to come in and grab you he will waste his first attack on your passive. Then jump/stun him. He will have to now eat your entire E and if he auto's again your passive blocks it. When he is running Q him again. He will be at roughly 30-40% health after this depending on level and will have to reevaluate his decisions.
Thanks for your explanation.

I do have pantheon, so I'll have to give him a shot.

Thanks everyone for your input it's much appreciated.

DarkTemplar99

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pldl View Post
Don't try running Teemo against him. Your autoattack range happens to be the range of his grab.
Darius only has 1 grab though. All you have to do is target him, and then RIGHT before you get in range, you run backwards. Darius will grab and miss you, and you can just shoot him all day long.

fishnchipsmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pldl View Post
Don't try running Teemo against him. Your autoattack range happens to be the range of his grab.
no. common misconception. darius's grab range is 550. teemos ATTACK range is 550
also, garen does really well against him. wins pretty much all trades early game

Maboyang Dumd0o0

12-29-2012

use grand master jax

AnimusvsAnima

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchipsmate View Post
no. common misconception. darius's grab range is 550. teemos ATTACK range is 550
also, garen does really well against him. wins pretty much all trades early game
Teemo's attack range is 500.

Source: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Teemo

Kr1sys

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchipsmate View Post
The issue I have going teemo is that there is no room for error, and in my eyes that's not really a counter. Plus all he needs to do is build merc treads and teemo's damage plummets.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Funny how people around here no longer recognize the TheBeard joke anymore.

Gringo

12-29-2012

Riven.

As a Riven main, you should be able to beat him easily.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=43771

Read this.

Olivier1o1

12-29-2012

As a darius player:

Mordekaiser
Riven

Only champs I'll facepalm against.

Nabonidus

12-29-2012

Jayce's poke blows up waves, but that doesn't make a hell of a lot of difference. His poke deals AOE damage and can easily reach behind turret from safety.

Yorick also does it easily, but I don't think he really counts, since he's the universal answer to "who beats (insert top champ)"?