How do I beat Darius, no really...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeDerp

12-29-2012

Cho'Gath.

If you can survive his early mana issues, he'll be awesome.

Ansaa

12-29-2012

Elise is great against him, since she can switch between ranged and melee, and her Q is mostly a % health nuke, which will quickly wear him down in lane. If you're in trouble, you can always rappel far away from him then use your superior speed to escape.

Kr1sys

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Kilo View Post
You beat Darius by baiting him to harass you. Once he's on cooldown of his pull you can easily harass him if you have a ranged ability. Lots of people I know like taking Gangplank against Darius because of Parrrley. Lots of people like taking Kayle against him too.
I'd love to figure out kayle against him. I don't have issue bubbling the ult, it's the risk of needing to harass multiple times to kill and he just needs to land one pull and I'll have to back.

SamSparta

12-29-2012

Gangplank? Pantheon? Malphite? Lee Sin? YORICK?

Just thinking of champions with long range harasses

Masakan

12-29-2012

You can't take darius in a head on fight. That's practically suicide. Your only real chance is to use someone who can either poke/farm him from a distance, or can hit and run.

If you are really looking for someone who can fight him but is still pretty cheap. I suggest jax.

The stratagy is simple. Jump in with counter strike, get some free shots in while your E soaks up most of the damage. Then once he's stunned, back away. Do this over and over again until you can go in for the kill.

DO NOT try to trade off with darius, especially after 6.

Armorgen

12-29-2012

Teemo

Digeridoo

12-29-2012

Jayyyyyyooooyyyce.

Nifty Trout

12-29-2012

ap nunu
you wanted to ult me when creeps are nearby?
*chomp*
NOPEHUEHEUHEUEHEU

Vikingbiker

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaBR View Post
Hello Kr1sys, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you taken a look around General Discussion lately? There are TONS of threads about this particular subject. As a courtesy to the rest of our community we try not to split conversations up into multiple threads, so I won't be able to give in-depth answers to these questions here.

Take a look in General Discussion and contribute your voice to the existing threads!

-PizzaBR
Who is this guy?

Secdawgs

12-29-2012

Pantheon. Just Q him in the face over and over. When he is dumb enough to come in and grab you he will waste his first attack on your passive. Then jump/stun him. He will have to now eat your entire E and if he auto's again your passive blocks it. When he is running Q him again. He will be at roughly 30-40% health after this depending on level and will have to reevaluate his decisions.