Is Riot Support on vacation?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebynfel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Title^

Just seems there's a lot of people with issues involving account hacks and missing PAID FOR content that Riot would want to resolve.

ClutchWizard

12-29-2012

I feel you dude. My account just absolutely disappeared and its been three days since making a ticket with no response.

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

12-29-2012

Money doesn't entitle you to fast support.
Just wait for the response from support.

SoggyWaffles1

12-29-2012

Their just gonna blame it on something else, like the boogeyman under your bed. Riot is never wrong, it's always our fault.

accwashacked

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntsAlone View Post
Money doesn't entitle you to fast support.
Just wait for the response from support.
i disagree money runs this game otherwise we will not even be able to play this game for free or without monthly fee. that being said im willing to pay just to have my acc restore asap i have no idea that this company got tons of money over the years and yet they have a weak security against hackers and such

Vallidus Rex

12-29-2012

maybe it doesnt entitle us to fast support, how about support ever? Like the 50+ page thread on the ridiulous lag spikes etc, and no response...

Ebynfel

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Money may not entitle me to fast support, but the response to my ticket on Monday assured me of fast support. It has yet to come.

Ebynfel

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Ok, HuntsAlone, we may very well be misunderstanding each other here and I believe it is my fault. My issues with missing content is not whether it is paid for with money(RP) or time(IP), but paid account content(Both) is missing. There are IP bought champs missing too, It's not those of us with RP only. Non paid for content would be things we don't buy, like the maps. The creeps, Baron Nashur, the weekly 10 champ rotation...

In either and all cases, the forums just seem to lack a certain response level. I've not had to deal with Riot support before this past week. I do not know the ins and outs. But there are issues, serious issues. And there are no statements, there are no announcements, Hell...some of these people have lost entire accounts. What I'm saying is, something needs to be said to people other than "Money doesn't entitle you"

Honestly, if noone ever paid a dime to Riot for League, would it still exist as a FTP game? And as for waiting for responses from support. Go read this very forum. How many Riot stickers do you see next to these threads about account hacks and stolen info or missing bought content(Again, this isn't about the client, or IP/RP, it's about the account. Content you one way or the other worked for is gone).