The attitude of some people in game is just terrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krypteria

12-28-2012

Today i was in a game where for almost the entire time 2-3 people were at each-others throats and due to this negativity the Morale of the team was extremely low (Accept me and one other guy on my team we stayed positive) and of course at the 20 minute mark (Even though both teams were equal on kills, CS ect...) the 2 people who were still arguing wanted to surrender and of course the other 3 of us didn't because we saw we had a chance to win and at that moment i scored a freaking QUADRA KILL where my entire team survived and i was just like "Quick push push push while we have the chance" and then the two who were fighting decided to AFK because we neglected to surrender and that basically lost us the game?

I mean really just because these 2 guys didn't get along they decided to ruin everything for the rest of there team? I thought this was meant to be a team game but the attitude and selfishness of some people in game is just appalling, if you feel you cant get along with others then i see no reason why you should play? Negative and Aggressive attitudes are what causes *RAGE* and bad play style's i admit i have lost my temper a few times in this game (Who hasn't?) but i got a grip and saw there was no use abusing my team mates.

If someone in game is trying to provoke you then just ignore them don't encourage them i do not understand why people let other randoms get to them? (Unless there trolling of course)

One more thing if someone is non-deliberately losing there lane or feeding ect... then don't abuse them, help them, if they do not understand how to play there role properly and you know there role extremely well then guide them, tell them what to build, tell them things about there champion they may not have known it doesn't hurt to show a little leadership and encouragement so keep that attitude positive and don't make the mistake of getting angry as that is the worse thing you can do in a game

Krypteria

12-28-2012

And this post will slowly go die....

SomeCallMeEd

12-28-2012

Yup. I find it rather funny that so many people have some sort of lone badass attitude in this game. I mean this is probobly the single most teamwork intensive game out there. Yet sooooo many people go "You won because of me! I'm the best. ME! Now bow down and worship me!" That and games aren't determined by winning/losing early lanes, I'm terribad and even I know that!

Oh well, there will be other games and a good excuse to bring popcorn to your next match to really help enjoy the next argument proper!

Best of luck with future matches, perhaps you'll get some nicer ladies/gents next time!

Krypteria

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeCallMeEd View Post
Yup. I find it rather funny that so many people have some sort of lone badass attitude in this game. I mean this is probobly the single most teamwork intensive game out there. Yet sooooo many people go "You won because of me! I'm the best. ME! Now bow down and worship me!" That and games aren't determined by winning/losing early lanes, I'm terribad and even I know that!

Oh well, there will be other games and a good excuse to bring popcorn to your next match to really help enjoy the next argument proper!

Best of luck with future matches, perhaps you'll get some nicer ladies/gents next time!
Exactly and in other games in which i win i just watch the chat in the end-game lobby and its hilarious how everyone on the other team is blaming everyone else for feeding, being a noob ect... im like guys just accept the fact you lost and stop cussing at each other and blaming each other for the loss after all you win some and you lose some nothing you can do about that and tearing in to each other at the end of the game achieve's nothing, if someone did feed or was abusive throughout the game then just report them and leave it at that >.<

Dynamo432

12-28-2012

Teamwork is defined in many different ways. Teamwork in your view means sabotaging your own priorities to help others. I do have a bad attitude towards my teammates, but its usually something that i say near the end of the game. I usually say something like this "You were consistenly bad throughout the game, but more specifically, you fail to listen to some of my suggestions. You did not carry yourself, others tried to carry you, therefore you deserve to stay in elo hell." This also means that i deserve to stay in hell because i'm unable to cope with other people, and when that time comes when i can, maybe I'll carry myself out of hell. However, i love repeating that one liner "you deserve this loss".

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Its this defeated attitude people like you have that's infiltrating this game and taking over.

If you emo kids would just stop complaining about how your puppy's sick and your Teemo's e got nerfed this game would be a better place.

If you try to bring out the best in your teammates instead of flaming at them, which I'm not accusing you of(Just betting the bank on it), you may enjoy your gaming experience better.

LeppyR64

12-28-2012

Please report people like that. The tribunal will help clean it up. The Tribunal does not work if people don't report.

Dynamo432

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph´roth View Post
Its this defeated attitude people like you have that's infiltrating this game and taking over.

If you emo kids would just stop complaining about how your puppy's sick and your Teemo's e got nerfed this game would be a better place.

If you try to bring out the best in your teammates instead of flaming at them, which I'm not accusing you of(Just betting the bank on it), you may enjoy your gaming experience better.
I dont like people whining too, nor do i like my teammate's lack of self responsibility. Flaming is ineffective, but so is complimenting. Where is the change in game plan?

XxNoWorryxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeCallMeEd View Post

seguro.. who feeds are considered "I find it rather funny that so many people have some sort of lone badass attitude in this game." because they not think about the team..

Eloquid

12-28-2012

Ignore buttons dude. Ignore buttons. Enjoy peace of mind and you playing at your best, without distractions. Don't worry, you won't miss any ingenious strategy of 10yos yelling at you if you're any good.