Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help?!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

madatrev

Recruiter

12-29-2012

i just want someone to teach me to play better im feeling hopeless atm add me in game at madatrev

madatrev

Recruiter

12-29-2012

nobody

Phoenix0Wright

12-29-2012

There's a tutoring program in the new players forum. I'm sure someone would love to help you there.

Charcole

12-29-2012

I recommend playing annie mid vs bots and becoming a pro at last hitting with her q. Last hitting is a skill atleast 50% of players are horrible at. If you master that, the rest is easier.

MicKretz

12-29-2012

added you, hope to be online at same time to own it up together :

Zerovox

12-30-2012

I find spectating games and learning what people build and how they play helpful, i've improved in success quite a bit by watching other people and using different tactics, also trying those tactics with friends and/or with bots is another way although it is a way to learn it's only really helpful for if you are a god at the game and constantly get fed by people who do it on purpose, bots really only helps with learning a champion etc. If you want you can add me and we can play a few games, i'd be glad to help - Zerovox

dmgovertime

12-30-2012

I have no problem playing with anyone. No matter how good/bad you are. I can help coach you if thats what you need. I do have skype. Feel free to add me and if we are online together we can play =)