got trolled & premaban no justice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vulgarwolf

12-30-2012

seems first game you went afk...team is all lvl 18..and you are 14 ??
second game derp can be taken as insulting, all you did that game was criticize
3rd game you *****ed and moaned and complained to report rengar
game 4 was clean otehr than negativity...and sat in base afk..seems to be a common trait fo yours
game 5 2 players reported you with detailed description.

I feel a permaban is completely warranted..seems you have a tendancy to blame others constantly, and if things dont go your way you go and sit in the base leaving a 5v4 game...i am so glad i dont have to worry about being in a team with you

jumpingknife

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgarwolf View Post
seems first game you went afk...team is all lvl 18..and you are 14 ??
second game derp can be taken as insulting, all you did that game was criticize
3rd game you *****ed and moaned and complained to report rengar
game 4 was clean otehr than negativity...and sat in base afk..seems to be a common trait fo yours
game 5 2 players reported you with detailed description.

I feel a permaban is completely warranted..seems you have a tendancy to blame others constantly, and if things dont go your way you go and sit in the base leaving a 5v4 game...i am so glad i dont have to worry about being in a team with you
stop trolling and move on
case 1
im a support your going to be a lower lvl if your doing your job right plus i was talking and if i went afk wouldnt you think my score would be lower?

case 2
how? i didnt make 1 insult other then "you jerk"

case 3
i only said report rengar 2 times once when he lefts the game and one more time when the game was ending. reporting a toxic player like rengar isnt a bad thing

case 4
once again im a support and im still not the lowest lvl so how could i been afk
also i was talking

case 5
o you mean the duo trolls that reported me? so if 2 trolls popped up in your game didnt get what they wanted so in the end reported you, you should then get permaban?
that doesnt sound right or fair

jumpingknife

12-30-2012

o well i tryed my best good bye league of legends

Shelzin

12-30-2012

Have a good one. Two if you can.

mambawarrior0

12-30-2012

Rioters personally review all permabans, so no they won't overturn it, it was already approved by at least one of them

TenienDaithen

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingknife View Post
i only play ranked games i like to think im pro
I'm not trying to be an ass here, but pros get paid. Pro is simply the short form of professional.

A professional is a person who is paid to undertake a specialized set of tasks and to complete them for a fee.

TenienDaithen

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzozz View Post
Yea.. they don't care if you got trolled or not. They only care to see if you did anything wrong.

They view it as "since you don't play pro, and the outcome of the game doesn't impact your lively hood, winning or loosing shouldn't matter and if you get annoyed by the trolls and say something bad, your the one at fault for saying something bad because your not a pro and winning or loosing makes no difference"

Here is the part that is correct in what you wrote, "if you get annoyed by the trolls and say something bad, you're the one at fault for saying something bad."

Pickwick2

12-31-2012

Huh. I'm usually more likely to click "Punish" than the average Tribunaler, but I don't think I would have here. You're somewhat rude to your teammates at times, but not so much as to merit more than a warning. A permaban does seem unjust to me.

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

I lost many brain cells reading this thread....
being banned at least 6 times and finally permanent is unjust? oh boy. good luck with that as an argument.

Prandine

12-31-2012

Game1: Seems that compared to diana who kept insulting and refusing to help, you're side is pretty calm. Only thing I saw that I think shouldn't have been said was "if you tie with a ezreal as ahri you suck", kind of a rude remark there if you think about it. Pardon.

Game2: Miss fortune was a jerk the whole game and while I agree that she deserves to be banned, saying in chat that you hope someone's account gets deleted is just not needed. Other than that, seems fairly stable on your end. Pardon.

Game3: What I saw was that you got mad at your team for not helping you out when you asked and also at the end said that your team was bad. You, rengar and tristana were all in the wrong in that match. Punish.

Game4: Seems to me that you just had a bad game here, and irelia and miss fortune got on your case for it. Seems alistar was also having a bad game as well as lag issues. Pardon. P.S. You get the total biscuit of rejuvanation via the biscuiteer utility mastery.

Game5: This is probably what got you banned. According to the reports you would rush up to the turrets/enemies, die and then complain about not getting help. You also claimed that poppy was a troll, said to report her and once again said that you hope her account gets deleted. If you're having a bad game, then don't initiate on your own, tell your teammates that you need help (not just with pings mind you) and don't rage/complain when they don't do things exactly when you want. Punish.

Overall: You seem to be the kind of player who rages at players who don't do what you want when you want it or who don't perform to your standards. While in game one you did show that you can be a helpful player, your other games just seem to show you raging at teammates, calling them bad and/or hoping their accounts get deleted. My advice would be to learn to be a better team player, don't rage at players when they make mistakes and just be/act like a better teammate in general. My final verdict, punish.