My last hitting is horribad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bonfire10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I'm sure you're doing fine if you're level 11 and you're already aware of things like this.
I refused to buy potions until i was level 30 (then again no one really had any idea what was going on back then).

Kr1sys

12-29-2012

Practice with anivia. She has the worst aa in the game.

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Morgana.

Hybridkenal

12-29-2012

To the people suggesting you buy a champion with a horrendous AA, They are false, Being able to last hit with Anivia's AA doesnt make you better at last hitting with Graves.

My advice, as a player who enjoys playing mid and ADC as my roles (You'll get into roles later) Is find a person who also wishes to improve. Play 1v1 games against them as much as the other wants to, Focus on lane control and last hitting, These two elements basically define what Laning in LoL is.

Orianna has a solid AA, Its quite easy to use, And has her passive. You dont start the game with much AP at your level, But by the time your level 30, You will probably gain a bit of AP through runes.

Butcher, It has been suggested in the thread already, Even at level 30 with 1000 games played, I use it. The way I see it, Havoc (2% damage with 3 points) Is better spent on Butcher, The 4 bonus damage only needs to secure 400-435 gold in a game to be worth more than Havoc over the course of the game.

In most cases, there is a time frame of one or two seconds for each minion where it will die in lane, You need to play a lot to learn when you need to be in range, and when you need to actually attack, There are a lot of factors, especially with ranged champs, As to when their projectile will actually hit.

ecstaSTEVE

12-29-2012

latency

Pure Phoènix

12-29-2012

buy only 3 pots at start
rush pickaxe.
Build into gunblade for your spell vamp and bit of AP.

The on-use will make up and difference in damage you lost by picking blade over WotA.

Amazinq

12-29-2012

Practice in a Custom with Soraka or something, grab the Minion damager in masteries, plus try a ranged then work your way up to characters with low Attack Speed to get pro. Also move around (tapping your right click around) to not autoattack and stop to attack when the minion looks low, or left click on the minion and look at its health in the top left corner to have better accuracy.
Hope this helps, and you'll get better my young newbie! ;

Ruahi

12-29-2012

play nasus
his kit requires you to last hit and helps out as well
play nasus and you will learn to last hit with the best of them

Junksie

12-29-2012

There`s nothing wrong with buying tier one runes, I still do it when comparing new rune sets because its so cheap, and I can extrapolate the results. Just get some AD marks and a Quint and that`s still some bonus AD for last hitting from runes, even at level 11

Maou

12-29-2012

A lot of people don't seem to know this but if you hit S, you will stop moving AND stop attacking. This to me helps a lot early game farming. Just make sure you're moving around to dodge enemy attacks and use this strategy to your discretion.