My last hitting is horribad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Ofelia View Post
I'll work on getting Anivia then. I just bought Ori so I have no IP left.

>Ori is my main
>Just bought Ori

Sn0wY

12-29-2012

figure out how much damage you do to the caster minion and the melee minion note the differnce and figure out about where that is on their health bar and pay attention to your minions how many are hitting it

Dear Ofelia

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahmehameha View Post
>Ori is my main
>Just bought Ori
Ori's been free since Monday. She's all I've played besides 3 matches that she got locked in before I could grab her. Since she came out on free rotation, I've been saving to buy her. And I will continue to play her until..idk when. Because I love her abilities, her lore, her look. She's an awesome champ. <3

I Rike Anivia

12-29-2012

Pay attention to your minions focus, base your right clicks on the amount of minions focusing the minion you're trying to last hit.

Dear Ofelia

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCJunky View Post
Use more AD stuff. And use the Butcher Mastery in the Offense tree.
I noticed some people run massive Flat AD runes on their ranged ADs... I'm talking like Flat AD Reds, Flat AD Quints, Flat AD Blues (Yellows are usually reserved for Armor).
It's pretty reckless, as most people prefer taking Magic Resist, but it can really help out if you find yourself attacking too soon and the minion survives with a sliver of life only to be stolen away by something else during your autoattack cooldown.

If you're hitting too late it's a problem with execution / hand-eye coordination. Just mentally tell yourself you need to click on it faster and practice doing that. You could always make a custom game and just chill in the lane trying to last hit. Then once you get comfortable you could practice on Co-Op vs AI Games so that there is at least some enemy presence in the lane, and perhaps you can compete with a lane partner as well.

Playing against capable human opponents is of course the most difficult, because they will try to purposely deny you and harass you all the while. At bottom lane you will probably be facing bush wards as well. These are difficult conditions to last-hit in, so if you're having trouble you should practice and work your way up.
Would butcher actually be a good item on an AP? Seems like it'd just be a waste of gold.

Parthonaxx

12-29-2012

Practice. That's all there is to it.

I Rike Anivia

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider1357 View Post
Well anivia has the worst animation, but if you have a main then you might as well practise with them.
Someone hasn't played karthus

Uwontprevail

12-29-2012

Long swords Full AD runepage and Full AD masteries.

Fluff the Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Ofelia View Post
I always seem to hit too soon or too late.

Help/Advice?

I'm only level 11. Runes aren't really an option atm.
And I'm playing Orianna.
You could actually look at the HP instead of the bar...

PPPPPPPPPPPP270

12-29-2012

Who are you playing to last hit.
A lot of powerful mages have terrible animations including Vlaimir, Karthus, Le Blanc, and Anivia.