how to reduce lag/spike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rambo OTF

08-02-2012

as many of you know there have been many that has been banned etc due to lag spikes and high latency. i myself being one of those victims. i want to help our league family for getting banned due to these issues . .with that being said the 1st thing you should do is update ANY old drivers and clear up unneeded disk space. 2nd thing is update ANY adobe programs you have installed. ALWAYS keep adobe AIR and FLASH updated. because the LoL client runs on both of these programs. 3rd while in game UNLESS you are running LoLreplay do no NOT have any open programs I.E safari,Internet explorer, Itunes. if you still have issues post in this thread ill be here to help you. im helping out of kindness and trying to keep people from being wrongfully banned like i was due to lag/spike/high latency

IIIIlllIIllllIIl

09-29-2012

im trying to run teamspeak while playing and i get lag spikes? any ideas would help alot thx

Stealth Attack

12-29-2012

I just bought windows 8 and i randomly spike up to 300 ms, which is not the problem, the problem is that the screen freezes, and if i was attacking someone before the screen froze, then i continue attacking them even when the screen is frozen, usually running into their towers.

Quoc Le

12-29-2012

my ping spikes every 2 - 3 mins. from 90~ to 400~. but i don't get lag when i play in my old laptop, just sometimes. both are running windows 7. the old laptop doesn't even have adobe air... QQ. help me plzzz.