Match making pre 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

easpider

12-30-2012

New to the game. Is it supposed to be fun for everyone when high win 30s come in and steamroll a 20s group?

9/10 of my games have level 30s in it. And they are all super imbalanced. It ruins the game.
Guess I just have to suffer up through the ranks.
But really... getting killed by these people constantly while attempting to learn and level is extremely frustrating.

Admiral Eggshell

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Happens to me a lot too. All I can really say is at least it teaches you to play better. Hopefully.

easpider

12-31-2012

I get the potential for teaching me to be better, but when it does happen, these guys completely face roll. Maybe it's the runes, maybe it's something else, but they are just that much better than anyone my level.

I guess I just don't get it.

SexyDango

12-31-2012

Probably runes and masteries and above all, experience. I personally don t worry too much. But then again I'm kinda used to playing with level 30s.

easpider

12-31-2012

Not entirely worried I guess. Just frustrated.
I'm trying my best to remain above a 50% win rate (personal goal)... and with lvl 30s on the other side of the map every game, it's becoming increasingly difficult to not have everyone on my team rage and want to quit right at 20m.

ChiSqrd

12-31-2012

Yeah, you don't actually start playing this game until you are level 30. Just try to make it there until then.