Good Mid Champs and why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupt Angel

12-29-2012

Right now i main top and jungle. Im looking for some good mid champs. Right now I have Pantheon, Talon, Akali, and Fizz. Explain please. Thanks

Prof Zuhayr

12-29-2012

kassadin because he counters 90% of mids and is nearly impossible to gank once he hits level 6.

Shiku12

12-29-2012

if you think kassadin is too dificult as a melee mid, you should really try ahri because part of her q does true damage, getting around tanks very easy

GummyNinja

12-30-2012

Ryze, Zilean, Orianna, Anivia, Karthus, Morgana, Twisted Fate

Ryze - Tanky while being able to deal Tons of Damage

Zilean - Great bomb harrass, ability to roam after level 6 or even before level 6, good mobility, can save teammates, great AP ratios.

Orianna - Good ratios, good farming ability, good auto attack animation, amazing harrass, utility with shield and movement speed boost and a gamebreaking ultimate.

Anivia - Tons of burst, easy to farm with after level 6, great ratios, utility with a wall that can be hard to master.

Karthus - AMAZING farmer, has an ultimate that can assist team without leaving mid, great teamfighter, good wall slow (although it has been nerfed).

NefariousNomad

12-30-2012

Morde and Eve.
All you need.

Drakojan

12-30-2012

Evelynn because Evelynn.

theeliminator98

12-30-2012

Gangplank I know it sound weird but if you go trinity force you are unstoppable he dose crazy snouts of damage try trust me you will like it.

CatInAPC

12-30-2012

Cassiopeia is a very good mid. She does very good damage and can spam her E ability till the horses come home. If the enemy gets poisoned by cass' Q or W the cooldown goes down to 0.5 of a second and deal tons of damage as Pheak would like to say. Her range is pretty bad because she has to get in range of her E ability but due to the secondary ability on her Q she can get to her target very fast. Her early game damage is almost always stronger than any other mid you will face and really stays strong the entire game. If you wait for someone in a bush and R them they are stunned for 2 seconds and you can usually kill them before they even can react in most cases from my experiences. She is also pretty squishy. Cass is a very strong champion especially if she isn't focused down and is a powerhouse in the hands of an experienced player. She has a high skillcap however and will take a little getting used to. I definitely suggest picking up cass because she is a very fun, powerful champion. For the price of 4800IP you can't go wrong.

Hateloving

12-30-2012

kassadin was awesome as i normally top laned only and went i need a new mid and he awesome.

teemo- is fun due to his stealth and mushrooms and ap teemo is fun after teamfight and you get kill while they go inot bushes to b :P

annie- is the best due to range of aa and her ability to always have a stun in the beggining and at the middle of teamfights.

anivia- hard champ to use but the egg is fun if people dont know you have it up when they tower dive you or early game to get a kill.

malphite- yeha got stuck one game with him vs a karthus i have to admit was pretty nice going full ap malphite enough armor for pesky junglers and his ap ratio is decently high. only issue is high cool down 7 seconds q and 72 seconds r wiht cdr. but if you get blue early you can out harass quite nicely.

zilean is also a great mid played against certain champs that ahve shorter range than his q . as they wont be able to harass you while you simply drop a bomb and speed boost around then drop another bomb.

Blanket

12-30-2012

Definitely Gangplank.
His Q right off the bat can farm minions and hit enemy champs for distance. then leveling up, snagging his W if you need health or his E if you need to chase/farm. Very versatile character. Has a pretty tank base and can deal excellent damage. His ult can also provide any needed ganks w/o you actually having to be present in the fight. Recommend building static shiv, AD, Lifesteal and then whatever is situational. Get Blue buff, need it for cooldiwns and mana regen, makes for a very deadly gangplank. Summoner spells: Flash and either exhaust or teleport. My masteries page is entirely dedicated to ATK speed. but you can do anything with it. 18/3 common score.