tribunal needs to be fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingknife View Post
thats not harassment if you got premaban for saying that 95% of the community would be gone
It is harassment, why did you think Riot banned people who abused the report feature? They was the main people threatening to report people.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyBoy View Post
If this is true then the player should be notified why, this player may pay a lot of money for this game and deserves to be informed of why he was banned. Based on the information he has he feels he shouldn't get perma-banned and based on the above case I'm going to have to agree.

IF he had thirty other reports where he was extremely toxic than he should know that is the reason he is getting permabanned.
Paying money gives you no special treatment. If he wants to know the reason he can email Riot by support.

SpyBoy

12-29-2012

Why don't you grow a pair and actually respond what is wrong with my post instead of just down voting it?

Shiister

12-29-2012

Quote:
Why don't you grow a pair and actually respond what is wrong with my post instead of just down voting it?
Thought you was thick skinned? Why is downvoting getting under it?

SpyBoy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Paying money gives you no special treatment. If he wants to know the reason he can email Riot by support.
Actually paying money does mean something in America. Imagine if I gave a cashier money for a burger and they took a long time so I called him a dumbass and he said, "I don't like your behavior I'm not giving you the burger and get out..." How well would that go over if he didn't give me my money back or the burger I paid for?

SpyBoy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Thought you was thick skinned? Why is downvoting getting under it?
Lol good point. I've decided to not let it get under my skin. Thanks for helping me improve myself. *turns on some music*

I even gave you an upvote! :-D

Shiister

12-29-2012

Quote:
Actually paying money does mean something in America. Imagine if I gave a cashier money for a burger and they took a long time so I called him a dumbass and he said, "I don't like your behavior I'm not giving you the burger and get out..." How well would that go over if he didn't give me my money back or the burger I paid for?
Terrible analogy, considering you are not entitled to Lol even if you pay money.

AeroWaffle

12-29-2012

Quote:
If this is true then the player should be notified why, this player may pay a lot of money for this game and deserves to be informed of why he was banned. Based on the information he has he feels he shouldn't get perma-banned and based on the above case I'm going to have to agree.

IF he had thirty other reports where he was extremely toxic than he should know that is the reason he is getting permabanned.
That's the thing, if it has come down to a permaban, the player has received many other warnings to not be a jerk.

If they tried to circumvent the system by only being offensive through the pre or post game, or by report spamming, I honestly think that Riot shouldn't have to explain why they are being banned, let them figure it out on their own.

SpyBoy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Terrible analogy, considering you are not entitled to play Riot even if you pay money.
It's a good analogy, if I purchase the video game League of Legends and they said, "You can't play because it is online and you are being mean to people." If I brought that to a judge I think I'd have a good case.

"Your honor, I paid for this game and now I can't play it."

AeroWaffle

12-29-2012

Quote:
It's a good analogy, if I purchase the video game League of Legends and they said, "You can't play because it is online and you are being mean to people." If I brought that to a judge I think I'd have a good case.

"Your honor, I paid for this game and now I can't play it."
Actually, you only pay to borrow certain aspects of the game so long as you follow the TOS. You have no ownership to anything in the game.