groupal abuse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

garyos2

12-29-2012

some guy was with a group of people who where trying to make me to play as a support when i asked at first for staying at mid, first than him, but they threatened me saying they were going to report me with their friends "4charity" "abnpure" "x dannyy"(him) "and zombiedead0" to ban me for a week if i didn't get out of the mid lane (when i asked for it at first!)

SlVIR

12-29-2012

Your quality sucks bro

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

there is a color blind option you know

OhBoyItsaMegaman

12-29-2012

This isn't the appropriate way of reporting them. There's the report button on the post-game screen, or there's contacting Player Support directly and sending them the screenshot. Coming to the forums to complain about people by name is not allowed; you must either edit the names out of the screenshot or remove the screenshots from your post.

Understand a few things, though. One, if you have done nothing wrong, being reported by a whole 4-man premade doesn't do anything. They don't have any special power to get you banned. Two, it's evident that both you and Annie wanted to go mid, and you took it. I can't see what was said earlier in the game or in pre-game, but calling a lane does not entitle you to it even if you called it first. If both of you wanted to go mid, you should have worked out a compromise. Annie was the one who left mid to go to another lane. Depending on exactly what was said, you might be the bad guy in this situation. Premade or not, if I were on a team with someone who said "I'm going mid no matter what because I called it first," I'd report them too.