Wrong People Getting Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archėnfel

12-27-2012

Since the end of Season 2 many people have just gotten stupid and "inventive" in the game of LoL. Game play from the community has gone down hill and of late the abuse and lack of skill at level 30 is just stupid. Ap Master Yi, Support Xin or Jungle Singed, just to name a few.

I lost my Red ribbon apparently for have a single bad game as lulu cause my team thought it would be appropriate to blame me for the loss. (because no one ever wants to admit it was their fault themselfs..)

I have also had a look at the Tribunal to see why people are being reported and my conclusion is that the Community has gone rather pathetic as of late and bans are being issued out to the wrong people because some 12 year old punk cant accept the fact he was a terrible player and got out played. and has to blame the support or as we all have found, the Jungler.

There needs to be away to filter out these people who are being picked on either by a party of 4... or just a rude team and stop them from taking a ban ect because people are looking for someone to blame.

In all its a shame to see season 3 bring on a new breed of scum that comes with a popular game, and we should work hard to remove them from the community.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

12-28-2012

You're only the 40000th person to say "I got banned because a premade conspired against me." If that's obviously the case, you've got nothing to lose by posting your reform card.

BDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archenfel91 View Post
because some 12 year old punk cant accept the fact he was a terrible player and got out played. and has to blame the support or as we all have found, the Jungler.

In all its a shame to see season 3 bring on a new breed of scum that comes with a popular game, and we should work hard to remove them from the community.
Don't you worry. We managed to get rid of another one just now.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

legit.

Didn't someone win a regional tournment with AP Yi?

Great Pyrenees

12-28-2012

I love how condenscending you are in your post. Its almost as if LoL was real life or something. Its a free game meant to be played for fun. Even 2200 elo players dont get paid. Out of 13 million people playing this game only about 50 teams have a right to complain like you are. You do not have that right. The community is fine, the game is fine. The problem lies within your own perceptions.

BillyTheAttorney

12-28-2012

"People who give up first blood should be banned. By dying, they bait me into raging! Play for accounts or GTFO!"

Gimpyloser

12-28-2012

It takes a lot of reports to get a player into the Tribunal and a chat log to get you punished. I have voted on a lot of cases and never punished for bad games. I punish for your comments in chat and based on my accuracy rating so do the majority of those participating in the Tribunal. Keep the chat clean and it doesn't matter if you go 0/14. Just say sorry guys, my bad, I'm not good on this champ and shouldn't have played it or something. It is only when you spaz out in chat that you get punished.

DeathKiraZ

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewlius View Post
Don't you worry. We managed to get rid of another one just now.
will you stop ****ing trolling you retarded piece of ****, that's all you do on these forums, troll and talk ****. Can you not even play league? You fail in game, so you come to the forums and act like you're superior. The OP didn't curse or rage or anything and all you do is insult him? Why are you even on here? Im sending a support ticket, offensive name to my jewish heritage