Almost Evil [665] Serious 5s team Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoXZiLLa

12-27-2012

[CENTER]Hey everyone, my name is NoXZiLLa, my alt account is Hardcox

Sponsorship with 3CGaming: Twitch.tv/3cgaming
(covering entrance to certain tournaments, etc, the better we get the more we earn!)

Why?
I am making this team in order to help make ourselves better players. I want to have a Team A and a Team B that can play against each other and learn from each other. We will be having practices 3 times a week and then a skirmish between the two teams once a week (the dates/times will be determined when we have the set rosters but most likely some times between 6/8pm-10/11pm granted i play this game until about 3am.)

About me:
A little bit about myself is that i am a former call of duty player, played competitively starting in cod4 playing in the online PCL's placing top 8 twice and then went to MLG events for blackops 1 placing semi pro at MLG Orlando 2010. I know a lot about the gaming community and how to set up sponsorships etc etc. I will be dedicating myself to LoL more than CoD now because the events are not starting up for another 5 months so there is plenty of time to prepare myself in this game as well as Blackops 2. I am looking forward to starting these teams up and both hitting plat!

Tryouts (TBD)
If you would like to try out for the teams i am going to be holding a week - 2 week tryout period. I will be having try outs from 6pm eastern - 9 pm eastern everyday and on the weekends i will be more lenient mostly playing with those who want to be on the team and building chemistry with everyone.

REQUIREMENTS:
There is no elo requirement but myself being 1650 i would like everyone to be at least gold but if not i understand solo q is annoying and hard to climb at times. Therefore i will give every person a fair fight. Also SKYPE IS A MUST!! When hosting tryouts teams will be using skype and i will be listening in to both teams and seeing how the communication is. Finally fill this form out and i will get back to you as soon as possible TRYOUTS START NOW! GOGO!

Application:
Role:
Elo (current/hight):
Top 5 Champs:
Skype (y/n):
Time zone:
Availability:
Why i should pick you:
Leader or Listener?:

Teams:

Team A:
Mid: CatsCanFly - 2k
Top: Sprayz - 1700
Jungle: NoXZiLLa - 1650 (Captain)
ADC: VooLuMe- 1800
Support: GR0GBOG -1900

Team B:
Mid:
Top:
Jungle:
ADC: Wanna Duo - 1700 (Captain)
Support: Pandä - 1600 [/CENTER]

spöönz

12-27-2012

Role:ADC
Elo (current/hight):1250/1250
Top 5 Champs :EZ cait graves corki draven
Time zone:CNT
Availability: everyday allday untill school starts then like after 4ish
Why i should pick you: i have played this game for over 2 years now have great concept of strats, game sense, and good map awerness
Leader or Listener?: Leader

Haispoh

12-27-2012

Role: ADC
Elo (current/hight): 1298/1382
Top 5 Champs: Ezreal, Caitlyn, Graves, Vayne, Nocturne(Jungle)
Time zone: CMT
Availability: Anytime I'm off work. 4-6 hours a day
Why i should pick you: I believe I'm a decent ADC, but with a good team I could better myself and the team that is there for me. I feel that just trying to climb the elo ladder solo is a little tedious with all the trolls I seem to get. All I can ask for is a chance.
Leader or Listener?: Can do both when necessary

Aggressěon

12-27-2012

Rofl bring back image

GreatWhiteKorean

12-27-2012

IGN: GreatWhiteKorean
Role: adc/support
Elo (current/hight):1587/1610
Top 5 Champs:ez, mf, graves, lulu, nunu
Time zone:est
Availability: most weeknights and weekends
Why i should pick you: i am a team player.
Leader or Listener?: mostly listener but will say something if it isnt being addressed

uBlatant

12-27-2012

Role: Mid
Elo (current/hight): 1277
Top 5 Champs: Annie, Ahri, Katarina, Karthus, Evelynn
Time zone: Pacific Time
Availability: 3-4 hours daily, sometimes it depends on the day i might be on more.
Why i should pick you: I give effort, i don't troll, and i try my best every game.
Leader or Listener?: Mostly a listener but if there isn't a leader i try my best to carry the team.

NoXZiLLa

12-27-2012

*** Btw guys, please do not add me in game i will be adding everyone around 7pm to get things rolling off, just hard to keep track of everyone. Thanks***

BROlosoph3r

12-27-2012

IGN: Emperor Rook
Role: Mid
Elo (current/hight):1551/1643
Top 5 Champs: kat, ahri, eve, diana, tf
Time zone:est
Availability: most weeknights and weekends
Why i should pick you: im super awesome
Leader or Listener?: leader

NoXZiLLa

12-27-2012

20 more minutes till tryouts start! Givin it another bump!

HEG WildFire

12-27-2012

Role: ADC/Top/Support
Elo (current/hight): No elo currently 3-1 (so assume 1300)
Top 5 Champs: (ADC: Vayne, Cait, Kog, Draven, Ashe); (Top: Jax, Jayce, Cho, Irelia, Xin); (Support: Nami, Janna, Nunu, Morgana)
Time zone: Eastern
Availability: everyday all day for now
Why i should pick you: I have a lot of post lane phase strats. I love theory crafting, always have ideas, a team player.
Leader or Listener?: depends on the situation, but I love making plays so I will say leader.