Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

come see just how bad 600 elo is

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmericanMook

01-08-2013

almost got penta :'(

IRyzeForNidalee

01-08-2013

Wow... I've smurfed in 600 elo before... I don't remember it being THIS bad... lmao

P.S. Why do you expect blue buff when you're feeding mid horribly

Ellis Island

Recruiter

01-08-2013

i wanna play in that elo to feel good about myself

TeamVen Bact3ria

01-08-2013

i am about to have a heart attack

IRyzeForNidalee

01-08-2013

Serious advice though: You'd probably be better off just randomly buying **** than sitting in base for half a minute trying to decide what to buy. Hell, I still just randomly buy **** half the time I play.

Muramas

01-08-2013

Here is some real advise, don't play ADC because it has a higher skill cap and you can feed like a champ because you have no defense. Try playing a bruiser on top so you can build tanky damage (like riven, darius, olaf, morde etc) this way you can take a few hit but get a bit of damage off. You might find you will do a lot better.

Also check up on guides on lolpro / solomid because they might give you some insight on what to build but then again they are suggestions and not a clear cookie cutter path, for example if you are top and you usually get boots -> phage -> hexdrinker and you are fighting an AP caster you should switch it up and grab mantel first (or finish hexdrinker) and the hp from phage before rounding up the damage.

If you do want to play ADC play a easier champ such as ashe which has less things to worry about and sight.

HearshotKDS

01-08-2013

Teemo sucks.

AmericanMook

01-08-2013

Quote:
HearshotKDS:
Teemo sucks.

he trolled me.

HearshotKDS

01-08-2013

Man 600 ELO games are awesome. Just while watching I think I yell at your teammates more then you do. Keep up the good work!

TheBestAshe

01-08-2013

Don't stand still and autoattack, you're making it so easy for them to land skillshots