Connect Reconnect[Solution FIxed]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

So i was having this issue since after Christmas day. I submitted a ticket and everything i got no response. I uninstalled my client and erased all the files lol had left. After that i ran ccleaner and glary utilities. I reinstalled lol and now its working again.

Hope it works for you too.

my problem was i couldnt connect to any game after champion select even tutorial games this happened after a major lag that caused me to go d/c frequently in one custom game i was in. So it be that your client has a corrupted file.

I reposted this because i think some people may be mislead by the title. They may think im asking someone to fix the solution because im not im saying i found a solution for this problem.

Ccleaner and glary utilities both are software's that fix pc errors,clean registry etc. I recommend both and they are free.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

bump

Chef Wang

12-30-2012

i will try it

Dues Pater

12-31-2012

bump

Kapaluccio

12-31-2012

Doesnt work... Ive tried that already. I bet you will start to get the lag spikes and random dc again. ):

Chef Wang

12-31-2012

Tried it and it didn't work for me either.

Dues Pater

12-31-2012

Are you guys sure you deleted every file on once you uninstalled and ran either program before and after u installed? I Uninstalled my client once but i didnt erase all the files the client had left so it wouldnt work but i uninstalled the program again and its files and then it started working again