Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theguythatyou210

12-29-2012

I just got ahri. Any guides, links, tips or pro players that have mastered this champ would be helpful

Shiku12

12-29-2012

I play ahri often so here are a few tips

-dont take the crystal scepter, it makes her charm stink
-make use of her passive with her q
-when you charm, immeadetly q afterward for most damage capibility
-start with chalice of harmony and when you go for second tier boots, grab ionian

I could say alot more but I dont want to take all of your time XD I hope this helps

adc

12-29-2012

Ionian's, really? Sorcs give more burstiness, which is really what you want more of in a mid laner.

Shiku12

12-29-2012

granted, after you get chalice of harmony ahris only problem is CD and ionian balances that out, 20% magic penetration is all right I guess but CD is much better, she already has true damage on her q which would wast the magic pen anyway

Sinko

12-29-2012

Kill carries in teamfights. Ezpz

(predict where teamfight will happen and hide out of sight and dash over a wall and kill AP carry or AD carry)