A sublime duet - Support seeking a carry for duo queue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morgana Forever

12-30-2012

Hello everyone, I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm mainly a support player who is growing frustrated by the people at my current elo (1150ish) and I need someone who can be consistent with me in the bot lane. My ranked stats are not that impressive but I would like to change that!

For those curious here is a mostly complete list of my supports in order of preference and skill level. I play primarily aggressive supports that can make plays happen for the carry. Take this into consideration when contemplating adding me or replying to this thread.

Zyra, Sona, Leona, Lulu - Most comfortable, best success.
Soraka, Janna, Nami, Nidalee, Nunu - Enjoy these but they're hit or miss. Only pick on request.
Blitz, Alistar, Taric - I don't play these as often as I should, I wouldn't take any of these into ranked.
Fiddlesticks, Lux, Morgana, other niche pick supports - I play them a fair bit outside of support, decent picks if we have a good strategy involving them.

My IGN is TheFanciestBard, feel free to reply here with your stats/IGN. I'd prefer someone around or above my current elo so we both can get ourselves to a much higher level! Thanks for reading, have a good one.

Parat0xic

12-30-2012

You should really get good at taric and nunu o.O

Taric mainly especially ur elo.

DianaOrKarma

12-30-2012

My ELO is like 770'ish.
Before you say I'm, "Baddie Uninstall", I would like to explain.
I get trolls, every match, I play ADC for ranked but also go mid.(I Main ADC)
I get a feeding and afk support, or a jungler that doesn't want to gank.
Stuff like that.
My Per Game Stats are actually positive, which I think is a huge feat considering I'm usually 4 v 5 or against fed enemies.
So I think I'm pretty good, my friends say so, I can carry well too.
It's your choice to consider, I mean my ELO is stupid low.
My IGN is Xaneran.
Also, my Stats on ranked are 327 Kills, 295 Deaths, and 336 Assists.
Also my friend went on my account and trolled as Janna and Lee Sin.
So My Per Game is 6.8, 6.1, 7.0
this was after my friend went 1 and 14 as Lee.

bM DeSteezy

12-30-2012

Elo hell doesn't exist. most games depend on your skill on how u can help your team. You win 90% of the games u go positive in and theres a greater chance the other team has a troll than yours does

TheChosenZygote

12-30-2012

Hey there! I'm an adc currently at 1200 and need a support to duo with. I main vayne, but I can also play tristana, caitlyn, and miss fortune. Add me on skype: burger949 and IGN: TheChosenZygote

La Luna 123

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckflos View Post
Elo hell doesn't exist. most games depend on your skill on how u can help your team. You win 90% of the games u go positive in and theres a greater chance the other team has a troll than yours does
watching some youtube huh?