Contest to win a Firefall Beta key!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexer

12-29-2012

I have 5 beta invites left and 5 Summoners will be receiving these invites.

Here's how to play:

Contestants are to introduce themselves and post a drawing of a champion they would like to put into League of Legends. That's all that needs to be done. Beta Invites will be awarded and the original post will be edited to post the winners of this contest.

What I'm looking for:

- Creative design: The champion must be original and thought up by yourself. You may be inspired by any source, but you cannot transplant anything from that source into your art.

- Name and Champion Backstory: The name does NOT have to be mysterious and cryptic, but it does have to suit the character. A backstory must be posted along with the drawn picture. In the backstory there must be their origin and why they're joining the League of Legends.

-Media: All types of media can be used. Acrylic paint, watercolor, digital airbrush, or simple pencil and paper. Beauty is only part of what's to be judged. Style, originality, and the Summoner's feelings also are a factor.

I need a Red Post to confirm this contest. I plan to give these invites out on the 6th of January. I will be looking through EVERY single entry.

Rules:
1. You may not edit your post as soon as you submit. All submissions are final, so make sure what you submit is the final product of your work.
2. You may not use existing art. Everything must be done by the Summoner's own hands.
3. Have fun! Remember, if Riot is looking at your posts, your Champion art could become part of the League of Legends roster.

Posted 12/29/2012 at 4:05pm PST