i confess

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

butt genie

12-30-2012

that anytime im judging in tribunal and see the reported player using languages besides english, i hit punish.

post confessions you arent proud of here

ya hes op redux

12-30-2012

i confess... i played himerdonger once knowing that hes incredibly op

Groupon

12-30-2012

I confess:

I lie in game about having 15k tribunal Elo to convince my teammates that their reports are meaningless.

Deldris

12-30-2012

I confess that I'm a hipster and refuse to play any champ that is considered OP and/or FoTM

GhostPolaris

12-30-2012

I hate playing teemo because I know someone on the other team is pissed about my shrooms

Męw

12-30-2012

I confess I dragged myself down to 1200 elo because I'm bad :c

DimensionalBlade

12-30-2012

Everytime I play Darius I tell the people I dunked that I'm sorry.

J 4

12-30-2012

I'm black.

Zezockary

12-30-2012

The tribunal is a system set in motion by the administrators to allow players to help remove players from the game who dont abide by the rules. Not for players to remove players from the game that they dont like or have a personal grudge about. One of the rules of this game is that you are allowed to speak any language that you like, therefore it is not proper to report/judge guilty somebody just because they do not speak the english language, even though I personally believe it should be.

Now for my confession... hmm... if i call mid before somebody else I will not change unless somebody requests me to politely. I do not react to "OMG NO IM MID I LOCKED FURRRRRST!!!", and I do not mind going mid with someone else supporting me. Or at least i figure they are trying to support me as I get all the farm and kills lol....

Seamcp

12-30-2012

I confess

I used to think I was the best person in the world at LoL because I played Master Yi when I was a noob

how wrong I was..