NTG now accepting 900-1700 ELO players

1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Treble

12-29-2012

Hey all! I'm Treble, and im the current head of a community group called NTG (NoTag Gamers). We started out as a Starcraft 2 facebook oriented practice group, but with all the moba craze going on have expanded our horizons to LoL and DoTA2!

We're not an ultra high lvl group by any means, but the majority of us do seek to improve our skills at the game, and some day maybe even go pro.

For now tho, we just wanna hang out, talk, have fun, run some teams/tournys, hang on team speak, do some streaming/commentating, and enjoy each others company.

Soooo! If anyone's interested in joining up, just search NTG.LoL in your facebook search bar, and we should pop right up! (direct links don't seem to work atm)
and then there'll be a request to join button on the right side somewhere. Hit that, and I'll hit accept as soon as I see it, and BAM! done. :>

OH! and here's NTG's illustrious logo btw. (image shack link. Also not a virus. :> )
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7012/totallylogo.jpg

One last thing to note btw, is that there's a files section in the facebook group, it's near the top of the page where peoples avatars are. If you click it, you'll find our In game names document and team speak document and 5v5 tourny document.

We use the document system as our primary method of keeping track of people, and informing people of things.

You can edit yourself into the in game names document by clicking the "edit doc" button that'll be near the title of the document once you've clicked on it. Please do this if you can.

Anyways, hope to see some of you guys soon! and just remember, any "toxic" elements that decide to join up just to cause problems will be removed rather swiftly. We aren't here to troll each other, we're here to enjoy each other (totally not sexually).

:>

*edit*
This is a very talkative group atm, so once you get into it, if you have your phone set to vibrate and stuff whenever facebook does something, you may wanna go to the notifications button in the top right of the group and tell it to not notify you when stuff happens in the group.

I was unaware that so many people actually had fb setup on their phones like that, but apparently that is infact a thing.
So just makin sure everyone knows that ahead of time. :>

General Treble

12-29-2012

bump

General Treble

12-30-2012

boomp

General Treble

12-30-2012

bump

kevinx201

12-30-2012

rank 1050
skype name emoboy478
ingame kevinx201

toogoodforya

12-30-2012

rank 1086
skype name johnbenjamin6
summoner name toogoodforya
please recruit me im realling looking for a good team

General Treble

12-30-2012

Like it says in the post, to join up, just go to your facebooks and in the search bar type NTG.LoL

On the right side you'll find a request to join button. Once you send the request, I'll accept it, and you'll be in.

From there, you can find people within the group to team with or join up in group activities as you wish.

General Treble

12-30-2012

bump

General Treble

12-31-2012

bomp

General Treble

12-31-2012

bump

1234511 ... 33