Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cant seem to find any champs to play good except for singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sil3ncer007

12-29-2012

At first i thought i wasl a good mid but as time passed on i lost interest in mid because well it was too boring :/ then i tried adc bot but then adcs seemed to squishy and boring for me. but i do like corki though dont get me mistaken i like watching all those crit damages and a **** load of tons of damamges but it just seems like u have to gamble because if u dont farm like hell then u lost. after that i tried jungle eh. then i tried solo top and support i was like wow i could be a good support or top which i tried a semi amount of champions to see which feels right. then a big event happened DYRUS i was watching one of his vids this vid to be exact http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJAYBeItBJc . and i felt like singed might actually good and tried him and i absolutely loved him he was tanky trolly and runs like hell i can get the most impossible of kills and tower dive like there was no tower. he was perfect. but then as time moved on i never got bored of singed but i started to wonder if i can play another champion than singed but i cant seem to find a champion as fun and tanky and trolly as singed. BTW INVERTED COMPOSER U R ONE HELLUVA GOD OF A SINGED.