Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Is Diana evil? More stories pls.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Boss Aegis:
The first thing she does after finding some magical artifacts of doom is to go on a murderous rampage and leave an ancient society without a government. Sounds like she's chaotic evil.


nonono! She brought them back to the Solari to show them, and prove people had worshipped the moon. They didn't want this to get out, so they accused her of heresy and were about to execute her until the moon saved Diana, just like how the sun saved Leona when she was about to be executed by the Rakkor.

Don't slander my poor Diana!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1st HanarSpectre

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Ansaa:
nonono! She brought them back to the Solari to show them, and prove people had worshipped the moon. They didn't want this to get out, so they accused her of heresy and were about to execute her until the moon saved Diana, just like how the sun saved Leona when she was about to be executed by the Rakkor.

Don't slander my poor Diana!!


Leona being good, didn't go or even tried to incite murderous rampage against the Rakkor.
Diana is evil.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kato75

Senior Member

12-29-2012

She's a person who had a hard past,and chosse the bad way if you are a white knight,or the ''onlyl'' way for the more realists


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

muhalaha

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
headhunter228:
Fixed.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Church

k


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
1st HanarSpectre:
Leona being good, didn't go or even tried to incite murderous rampage against the Rakkor.
Diana is evil.


The tradition of the Rakkor is by far more violent, Leona refused to kill the dude she beat so she had to be executed in his stead, and she fully accepted that.

Diana just came in, and was all happy that she was right all along and then the Solari turned on her... why would they execute her for showing them the truth?

Diana isn't evil. If anything, the Rakkor are violent and the Solari are corrupt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiteAzure

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Diana doesn't like to be oppressed and that's what the solairs did even to the point of killing her herself. Im sure Leona would understand that she did it to save herself right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Philosopher Xys

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
KiteAzure:
Diana doesn't like to be oppressed and that's what the solairs did even to the point of killing her herself. Im sure Leona would understand that she did it to save herself right?

Diana and Leona shouldn't be enemies, they should go bot lane together and preform sick combos. Maybe they could be friends if Leona can drop that faith stuff and look at things logically.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Test on da spot

Member

12-29-2012

The moon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Still Eternity

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Dark does not necessarily mean Evil

Think Batman. She's the Batman of League of Legends, to Leona's Superman.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kifanu

Senior Member

12-29-2012

To apply irl. It's basically what Fundamentalists view atheists. Irrational distaste and shunningness.