Permabanned For This??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 170 Calories View Post
yeah easy ban. You are toxic my friend. And a small tip for you......not everyone is great at this game, also some people just want to have fun playing and winning is secondary.
If you aren't great at this game and you know it, or people keep telling you, and you could care less about winning, go play bot games where nobody gives a **** and eveyrone is bad...
You'll fit right in with the rest of them..

LittleDi

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
If you aren't great at this game and you know it, or people keep telling you, and you could care less about winning, go play bot games where nobody gives a **** and eveyrone is bad...
You'll fit right in with the rest of them..
Good? Bad? These words mean nothing to the tribunal. Only the banned side uses them. Careful be your elitism for it leads only to jerk. Learn to not troll you must or forever be stuck on the banned side.

Derpshot

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Good? Bad? These words mean nothing to the tribunal. Only the banned side uses them. Careful be your elitism for it leads only to jerk. Learn to not troll you must or forever be stuck on the banned side.
Wtf are you talking about? Did you even read my report card, of course you didn't, you said it in the first page of this thread, so I don't even see why im bothering with you...
So trying to win the game and doing better then everyone else is *troll* but 2/10 vayne with 25 cs 10 mins in is totally fine and he's not trolling in any way? Where did you find ur logic? In a cereal box?

AscleiP

12-30-2012

Gone through the Reform Card in question.

Punishment justified.

Cheers,
D.

IronyOwl

12-30-2012

Quote:
Wtf are you talking about? Did you even read my report card, of course you didn't, you said it in the first page of this thread, so I don't even see why im bothering with you...
So trying to win the game and doing better then everyone else is *troll* but 2/10 vayne with 25 cs 10 mins in is totally fine and he's not trolling in any way? Where did you find ur logic? In a cereal box?
So, question.

How does a bad player know they're bad? Like, hypothetically, let's say someone starts playing LoL, and everyone on their team informs them that they're trash and explains how. If they were to decide that, you know what, screw those noobs, they don't know what they're talking about, how would they know if they were genuinely bad or not?

And, in related matters, if they weren't aware that they were bad, how do you think they'd get better? Would that differ from if they just wouldn't accept that they were bad?

LittleDi

12-30-2012

Quote:
Your score means nothing, thus if you are good or bad at the game means nothing to us.

Your focus on the blame of others is the problem.

Your ability to remember that I quoted your first game is astonishingly missing.

Your attitude is TERRIBLE.

Your response to this is to become verbally abusive on the forums in the first few words of your opening post.

Are you that blind to your own actions? Here let me hit you over the head with your own words:
Quote:
Game1 : Got stuck with the world's most retarded vayne
Quote:
the world's most retarded vayne
Quote:
retarded
And yet you STILL think it's other people who are to blame.

Demozen

12-30-2012

I know I would never want the OP on my team. You were threatening to report someone because they weren't playing well, then you end up getting reported and banned. Sorta karmic don't you think?

Derpshot

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demozen View Post
I know I would never want the OP on my team. You were threatening to report someone because they weren't playing well, then you end up getting reported and banned. Sorta karmic don't you think?
Yeah, but only because this system supports ******* and feeders rather then serious players

Demozen

12-30-2012

Quote:
Yeah, but only because this system supports ******* and feeders rather then serious players
I don't think the intent of the system is to threaten to report someone every time they make a mistake or play bad. If someone acts like you acted...that is what the report system is for. The report system fails though, because everyone in every game threatens "report", like a bunch of tattle tales, it's original purpose is completely lost and it has become more annoying then anything else in the game. I'd rather just have an ignore button then a "report" button.

Gimpyloser

12-30-2012

You don't deserve to be banned for those 2 games, but those 2 games combined with all the other punished games you no doubt received prior to being banned is enough. No one gets permabanned their first offense. Change your behavior and you won't have anything to worry about in the future.