Permabanned For This??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You gave incorrect feedback. You don't even know how Tribunal punishment system works. I can quote chat from the cases which is punishable to prove my point, which others have already done.
I am Shiister, i find your mistakes, i contradict, i downvote, smash!

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
I am Shiister, i find your mistakes, i contradict, i downvote, smash!
QQ more. Just proving that your permaban was deserved.

Derpshot

12-29-2012

Quote:
QQ more. Just proving that your permaban was deserved.
Wow you have one of the ****tiest attitude ive ever seen, its obvious youre trying to enrage me in every single one of ur posts, people like you are the reason there is retaliation in game in the first place... You didn't prove jack **** all I saw was that you automatically agree'd with the tribunal and you stated your OPINIONS, there was no proof at all other then you proving youre an uptight dude whos looking for a game full of unicorns and rainbows and that youre one of those judges with a pole up his ass....
Thanks for passing by anyways, actually no....Gtfo

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Wow you have one of the ****tiest attitude ive ever seen, its obvious youre trying to enrage me in every single one of ur posts, people like you are the reason there is retaliation in game in the first place... You didn't prove jack **** all I saw was that you automatically agree'd with the tribunal and you stated your OPINIONS, there was no proof at all other then you proving youre an uptight dude whos looking for a game full of unicorns and rainbows and that youre one of those judges with a pole up his ass....
Thanks for passing by anyways, actually no....Gtfo
I'm not wasting my patience with you. You show that your permaban was deserved in your attacks against me, so you really think I'm going to be nicey nicey to you? No, I'm not. You should be the one to "GTFO" that what's the permaban signified.

Derpshot

12-29-2012

Quote:
I'm not wasting my patience with you. You show that your permaban was deserved in your attacks against me, so you really think I'm going to be nicey nicey to you? No, I'm not. You should be the one to "GTFO" that what's the permaban signified.
Dont you worry, i love this game and ill be around for as long as i want and im not going to be stopped by a few phags who got all butthurt when they got called noob and decided to cry and report me..

Shiister

12-29-2012

Quote:
Dont you worry, i love this game and ill be around for as long as i want and im not going to be stopped by a few phags who got all butthurt when they got called noob and decided to cry and report me..
You love this game, yet you can't abide by the rules that Riot set fourth. Hopefully you don't come crying about any other accounts being banned by Tribunal when you decide not to abide by Riot's rules.

RockLobster88

12-29-2012

Working as intended.

YueienGato

12-29-2012

Lyte says:

Quote:
4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.

5) Low skill players should be banned from the game! The Tribunal should only ban Leavers/AFK and intentional feeders, those are the only types of players that really ruin games!
a) No. Just no. Jerks ruin games. League of Legends is for everyone whether they are 500 Elo or 2500 Elo. It's not a game for jerks.
Sleep tight, for the Tribunal has done its job regarding your actions.

Capt BonerHard

12-29-2012

~~ LEGAL LEGENDS ~~
you got banned for 200 years !
i can make it go down for 100 years.
JAYCE ATTORNEY
"1-800-100- JACE "

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post32923897

170 Calories

12-30-2012

yeah easy ban. You are toxic my friend. And a small tip for you......not everyone is great at this game, also some people just want to have fun playing and winning is secondary.