Possible Nunu bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyasara

01-01-2013

I think there may be a bug with Absolute Zero's effect and damage radius. I got in an argument with someone in a game today because they claimed I stood in Nunu's ult and took it unnecessarily. I looked over the LoLReplay carefully, because I could have sworn I was not. Turns out, we were both right. If you look at the replay at around 27:48 you can see I (Ezreal) am not in the radius being shown. I also don't have the Chilled effect on me like Shen does (who is clearly in the radius, as he is right next to Nunu). However, when I kill Nunu, and the damage goes off, I take a chunk of damage. This doesn't seem right. Even if it's not going to show correctly, at the least I should have the effect on me so I can tell better that I am affected. Unless this is intentional, but I don't see anything in Absolute Zero's description to indicate it's damage radius is larger than the effect and visual radius. Here is the replay link. Again, this is around 27:48 or so.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2656533/

ChiSqrd

01-01-2013

that kinda stuff happens, for example, you can wad jump to wards that look like they are out of range of Lee Sin's w

deadlyzaraki1987

01-01-2013

I think if you stop nunus ult you take damage equal to the time of charge killed stunned whatever way stopped.

SKET Dance

01-01-2013

Might be a simple glitch not bug ?

Bunnyman Reborn

Recruiter

01-01-2013

I've been playing a lot of Elise lately, and people can be a good ways outside of her jump, and she'll drop down on them anyways if they were close enough to the jump radius when I first go into it. Another example of an ability radius glitch.