Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who are you in the dark?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

12-29-2012

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:
Prove it.

Also don't be sexist.

When have I not been "sexist"? In fact my first post ever left people saying I was "sexist" and "racist". My views have never changed. This is nothing new. Next you'll tell me three weeks from now that Campir sleeps a foot away from another guy and courts men on the internet to have prolonged relationships with him on skype, so he's gay. Like it will be a revelation.

Mere Intricacy

12-29-2012

Quote:
ThaBizness:
When have I not been "sexist"? In fact my first post ever left people saying I was "sexist" and "racist". My views have never changed. This is nothing new. Next you'll tell me three weeks from now that Campir sleeps a foot away from another guy and courts men on the internet to have prolonged relationships with him on skype, so he's gay. Like it will be a revelation.

Wth are you going on about?

ThaBizness

12-29-2012

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:
Wth are you going on about?

Your lack of perception.

Mere Intricacy

12-29-2012

Quote:
ThaBizness:
Your lack of perception.

You're*.