Annie's broken W

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrStones

12-29-2012

Annie's W, incinerate (or was it disintegrate? I can never remember), does not cast properly in certain situations. If the place where Annie needs to be standing in order to cast the W is obstructed by minions or other champions the spell will not cast. For example, I want to farm a minion wave with W and I click to cast it, but an ally minion is standing at the "point" of the AoE cone for my W. If this is the case, W will not cast.

It's not something that is game breaking, but as someone who loves to play Annie it has caused me to die several times and missed me a couple of kills.

02KagamineLen02

12-29-2012

bump

Tsabo

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanvich9001 View Post
Annie's W, incinerate (or was it disintegrate? I can never remember), does not cast properly in certain situations. If the place where Annie needs to be standing in order to cast the W is obstructed by minions or other champions the spell will not cast. For example, I want to farm a minion wave with W and I click to cast it, but an ally minion is standing at the "point" of the AoE cone for my W. If this is the case, W will not cast.

It's not something that is game breaking, but as someone who loves to play Annie it has caused me to die several times and missed me a couple of kills.
It's the same that happens with Mordekaiser i think, the problem is that the cone isn't placed in the champ's feet, it's placed wherever u want it to be casted, they should change that and place the cone in this champ's feets.