Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Garen Curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhenBallsCollide

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Garen's hidden Passive: The Curse of Blind Pick: When Garen is picked in blind pick, the enemy team gains a 100% chance to pick Teemo, regardless of them knowing whether or not Garen has been chosen.

I have played Garen a bit recently. Each game there was a teemo, going top against me. I believe that this hidden passive truly exists.

Rykaal

12-29-2012

Its not just Garen, Teemo is picked in 90% of all blind pick games regardless of who you use. Kind of why I stick to draft pick

Intellectional

12-29-2012

Quote:
WhenBallsCollide:
blind pick

Oh, well there's your problem.

Ballzofire

12-29-2012

why are u scared of teemo as a garen? if you touch him he dies... so where is this garen counter that everyone talks about.

Tsabo

12-29-2012

Quote:
Ballzofire:
why are u scared of teemo as a garen? if you touch him he dies... so where is this garen counter that everyone talks about.

There's the problem.

Teemo's Q > Garen's Q, Teemo's E > Garen's Passive, Teemo's W > Garen's Q, Teemo's R > Garen's R, Garen's E > Teemo's Kit, so, since Teemo isn't going to be caught by Garen, Teemo wins.

KxN

12-29-2012

Tell that to the bushmaster garen. I actually do really well against teemo in top lane