Better Assassin!

Fizz 58 74.36%
Zed 20 25.64%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

!Better Assassin: Fizz versus Zed - POLL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Fizz's escape has lower base CD then Zed's, Fizz has RIDICULOUS damage early AND late game, and he's nigh impossible to lane against unless you're Xerath. Oh, you're staying out of his range. Go ahead and call your mia when Fizz decides to roam and gets constant doubles bot under the turret. Fizz> zed. More mobility, WAY more damage output, and a way to instagib any carry faster than Zed could hope. (W, q, lich proc, AA)

Plus fizz out lanes nearly every AP caster because his early game damage is substantially higher than Zed.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Can Zed go 32/3 in 27 minutes at level 30? Regardless of blind pick, that's a feat Zed can't hope to achieve.

OT Shadow

12-30-2012

i haven't actually lost any lane except against malz and akali in mid when playing as zed. and zed can pull off 4000+ burst damage at full build which in team fights can hurt then enemy severely.

time your ultimate with zed as soon as amumu's ult goes of use zed's ultimate and you can dodge it completely and burst down the adc and apc before your team takes too much damage.

zed can kill squishies before they even know what hit them just ult or w over a wall, e - q and they're dead either before your ult triggers off or when your ult triggers. or you still have your ult to then go find the apc..

in terms of maneuverability zed hands down from my experience from playing zed. i haven't played fizz so i wouldn't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidesOfLogan View Post
Can Zed go 32/3 in 27 minutes at level 30? Regardless of blind pick, that's a feat Zed can't hope to achieve.
40/2 at 26 minutes with zed. 3 penta's one game. mind you the other team were all squishies (and a pub match) and no hard cc or silence to prevent zed's q and e shredding them followed by his ult to whoever was left. and i am level 30

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

12-30-2012

4000? Shoooot I haven't played zed enough.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Fizz can e over small walls (some areas of dragon, baron, over blue buff and similar walls.) And his e is a small aoe nuke when built. It's also on a lower CD. His q can also be used as escape if positioned correctly. Although zed has a bit farther.range on his shadow, fizz has overall more maneuverability with his trickster. It's a great chasing mechanism as well.

Kino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

I voted Zed just because he farms so much better than Fizz. I just hate laning against hard-pushing opponents as Fizz because it makes roaming so much more difficult Zed doesn't have that problem and has a safer roaming pattern imo, albeit at the cost of the burst potential that Fizz has.

Although, Zed does have a really high skill cap for a 'safer' pick of the two

Arotisan3

12-31-2012

I thought Zed had some energy issues... which balances against Fizz's early mana issues?

(Because of the construction of Zed's abilities, his energy seldom regenerates due to the long CD on his W, Living Shadow)

TealNinje

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTerminator View Post
40/2 at 26 minutes with zed. 3 penta's one game. mind you the other team were all squishies (and a pub match) and no hard cc or silence to prevent zed's q and e shredding them followed by his ult to whoever was left. and i am level 30
He said regardless of blind pick, which means any auto-matched game is acceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arotisan3 View Post
I thought Zed had some energy issues... which balances against Fizz's early mana issues?

(Because of the construction of Zed's abilities, his energy seldom regenerates due to the long CD on his W, Living Shadow)
What? You only use your energy when you have your W going or you're going for a kill. The rest of the time it's regenerating freely.