Vi's ult needs to have a cancel cancel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

So i've been playing vi and I ult a kat, she flashes then teleports to an ally behind a turret meanwhile i can't get out of the ult and i'm stuck turret diving 3 people.

So I ulted fiora and then she ulted, since she was untargetable I just ended up flying around the whole fight and could not do anything.

These situations could have been avoided if Vi had a way to cancel her ult

Kadajko

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TisTheWay View Post
So i've been playing vi and I ult a kat, she flashes then teleports to an ally behind a turret meanwhile i can't get out of the ult and i'm stuck turret diving 3 people.
Sry, but that is smart play by your enemy, and summoner flash has a longer cooldown than Vi's ult, that kind of plays should be rewarding.

Quote:
So I ulted fiora and then she ulted, since she was untargetable I just ended up flying around the whole fight and could not do anything.
Can you explain in detail how that worked? What does "flying" mean?

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

That kat play was a smart play but when I Ulted fio she ulted leaving me in the un cc able mode wherre i charge at her, i just kept moving between teamates fio ulted and only hit her after her ult was done

Keitterman

12-31-2012

Quote:
That kat play was a smart play but when I Ulted fio she ulted leaving me in the un cc able mode wherre i charge at her, i just kept moving between teamates fio ulted and only hit her after her ult was done
That sounds like it looked amazing.

Think of what would have happened to her team if the two teams had been locked in together real tight? As fiora raced around getting her five hits, Vi would zig-zag through the field repeatedly knocking up Fiora's team?

I dunno, I kinda wana see this to witness first-hand how this works out.

Zalenoth

12-31-2012

there would be no knocking up at all. she'd just look like a drunk superman

Keitterman

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalenoth View Post
there would be no knocking up at all. she'd just look like a drunk superman
But her ult, you target someone and anyone she hits on the way to the target is knocked up in to the air. I've used it more successfully to get myself out of a bad situation than to get me in to one.

TisTheWay

12-31-2012

didn't know it knocked ppl up, she initiated in 3s but it was kinda funny, would like a cancel for the spell though

Adrian Umbra

12-31-2012

To the OP: Never play Maokai. If someone flashes, you're completely dragged to wherever then go. And the speed of the projectile is MUCH slower than Vi's ult.

RadiantPyrophore

12-31-2012

Quote:
Flippin' ninja battle with Vi raping the hell out of any nearby Fiora allies in the process, I think this is a good thing tbh.

Intellectional

12-31-2012

Well, first of all, that moment with Fiora sounds hilarious.

But more importantly, no. Just no. Vi's ult is incredibly strong. The fact that she hits her target regardless of escapes can work in your favor as well. Bear in mind she's completely immune to CC for the duration. Having her retain that threatening presence while at the same time giving her the ability to go "lol nevermind" if things go sour for her would be stupidly OP.