[Champion Concept] Xyra, the Survivor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nysta

12-31-2012

Thanks for reviewing my Champion!
I'd like to explain my thoughts behind this champion and the way it is at the moment.

About the Passive: I'd like to say that yes, the ad carry might stun-lock her down. He would have to keep hitting her though seeing that she regenerates if he doesn't. Also he wouldn't be able to kill her (before that second bar is fully depleted). She does have an effective health of about 106% in those 5 seconds that have to be hit off no matter whether she's stunned or not. When she's out of position this is really bad for her. But when she's not out of position it makes focusing her first pretty hard. If you focus her first you would actually have to deal more damage than those either way pretty high 106% (if they don't have healing reduction). If he couldn't stun lock her down this ability would be op. She might just build adc items and never die while dealing pretty insane damage. You can't damage the second bar. I shouldn't have written physical damage. I meant damage.

I put the passive last because that's the way it is handled on the LoL champion page. Changed it now.

About the Q: I didn't compare it with Darius' pull but rather with Blitzcrank's pull. It's not formed in a cone and as you might see it doesn't hit the target hit by the blade. Even in comparison with Darius pull what you said is simply wrong. The pull range is 520 in a row. Darius pull range is 540 in a cone. How's that even comparable? And yes, spammability is wanted here. The main difference is that this ability is meant as a harass tool primarily, not as a pull. The pull effect is pretty easy to avoid, too. just don't keep standing between her and the blade. Sure it is instantly casted (delay of maybe 0.25 seconds), but you have some time to walk out even after that. If needed you can even blow your flash or any other sort of movement-ability. Changed the cool-down-reducing part so it reduces cool-down if you didn't pull anything rather than if you hit something with the blade. Blitzcrank's pull range is 925 should you ever have wondered.

About the W: Yea it might seem pretty op. Extra damage on most of the abilities as well as Armor Penetration scaling with ad and a cool-down-reducing active part that speeds you up for two seconds? Honestly, yes I do realize that the q can be casted twice if you hit your first q's blade or if you built some cool-down (which is mostly connected to mana-items). Also it's not no cool-down, rather like cast twice every 10 seconds. I feel like without the arpen part it wouldn't be viable to buy ad on her and I wanted to keep that option open. Also I'd rather reduce her damage dealing abilities ad-ratios than remove that part of the passive.

About the E: The knock-back on the first part actually hinders the instant use of the second part of this ability. Shen's dash range is 575, the range of this dash is way below that. Whether or not you are able to use the second part of the ability relies on your W and Q. Also you have to chose the point of activation very wisely, else nothing will happen other than you standing still. You might also jump in the totally wrong direction. You have two seconds to activate this ability, that isn't all that much. Also if you want to kill your target, the option to jump, even though it does deal quite some damage is not the one you want to take. The jump can mostly be used as harass and escape tool. It would make be out of range for any of your abilities other than your ult. Seeing that you can even evade the kick it does make chasing her harder, but not impossible. If you timed it right after two seconds of her first use you might even get her to stand still 0.5 seconds for you. If you didn't and just stayed away from her for that duration the only thing that could save her are some of your minions as an anchor instead.

About the R: How is that comparable with Kat's ult? when hitting a target in a distance of 500 units (which really isnt much) the target would take some insane damage (2.4 times AP) should it not chose to flash, or walk away but the chain would still fly on, centered on the last target hit. If it does, say, hit another champion and that Champion, the tank presumably, walks the other way, he pulls the chain off of the first target hit and saves it from any more effects. I do see that that might be a little too much damage even so and I decided to nerf it to 0.5 times AP per tick. Kat's ult lasts two second and migh be reset soon after it is casted. It does effectively deal a lot more damage, even though, by itself it might not. The thing is that Kat casts for two seconds and Xyra casts for 5 seconds whereas both of them are unable to use any other abilities or attacks during that duration, Xyra is still able to move. That doesn't mean she can use any of her other damaging abilities though. She might in most cases chose not to let the ult be up for too long and rather pull someone to her directly. Even though it has such a big range it will probably hit far less than Kat's ult. Built as glass cannon it might destroy the enemies but to really deal damage she would always have to jump into the fray. Kat's ult range is 550. All around her. From the first second on. That is not the case with this ult. Changed cool-down to 120 at all ranks. Lowered initial damage to half, still scaling with 1.0 on ad.

Would be cool if you post your opinion on everything after reading this!

Nysta

12-31-2012

I restored the old lore, seeing you might be right with it being choppy. I inserted some stuff here and there but never read it through after that. Hope that one is better.

This is the lore viewed at as choppy if I am not totally wrong; if it isn't I deleted it without storing it:

Quote:
In a different universe there was a world with high technology but without magic. In that world however, they had developed such a high standart of technology that most people were bored to death and only entertained by the game.

Yes, there was a game they were playing. People playing the game, and almost everyone was playing the game, were put into a suit which enhanches the body and simulates collisions with simulated stuff that one could only see through special glasses. It was pretty cool a game and it inserted some fun into everyday life but it didnt take long till people thought of it as being normal and so they had to be entertained otherwise. That was when they inserted a 'hardcore' mode, where you could really fight with those suits. The weapons that were previously simulated became real to the extent it was possible. People could chose to play that mode, where you were pretty likely to die - every kill requires a death - or be forced to play it, when they were viewed at as unfit for the community.

In this world there lived a girl called Xyra, but unlike in some fairytail, which you might now expect she was a pretty normal girl. She fit the community too, and she played the game. Not the hardcore mode though, that was for the crazy ones, but it was entertaining to watch. It was broadcasted live and only few people chose to play it by themselves. The problem now was, that she was -falsely- accused of murder. The world was corrupt and by no means a perfect world. And so she was sentenced to death. In that world that meant that she was forced to play the game in hardcore mode - fourteen hours a day.

Chances to survive are usually pretty bad for people that enter the hardcore mode that way because the people that enter that mode by choice or survived the mode for a bit longer than usual get better equipment and are usually better by default - else they wouldnt have survived for that long or chosen to play the game that way. Against all odds she survived the first day and getting more and more upgrades she grew more and more supreme over the course of the next two weeks. She had now killed hundreds of people and had become a legend in the game.

Nysta

12-31-2012

I have an idea concerning the e-spell. Remove the first part, make it be only a kick with a jump away range of 375 and it being target-able without chance to miss because the enemy saw you were trying to kick him. Only damage and jump on that ability. Maybe some kind of debuff called 'dazed' that slows your enemies movement and attack-speed drastically for about half a second.
Might turn out stronger that way seeing that that synergises very well with the pull (you land one pull, kick away from the target you pulled and pull him again after hitting w). Tell me what you think (please).

Dzanio

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysta View Post
Thanks for reviewing my Champion!
I'd like to explain my thoughts behind this champion and the way it is at the moment.
Np.
Quote:
About the Passive: I'd like to say that yes, the ad carry might stun-lock her down. He would have to keep hitting her though seeing that she regenerates if he doesn't. Also he wouldn't be able to kill her (before that second bar is fully depleted). She does have an effective health of about 106% in those 5 seconds that have to be hit off no matter whether she's stunned or not. When she's out of position this is really bad for her. But when she's not out of position it makes focusing her first pretty hard. If you focus her first you would actually have to deal more damage than those either way pretty high 106% (if they don't have healing reduction). If he couldn't stun lock her down this ability would be op. She might just build adc items and never die while dealing pretty insane damage. You can't damage the second bar. I shouldn't have written physical damage. I meant damage.
That makes a lot more sense. So basically it's a highly modified anivia passive. Yeah, I think that works better. To clarify; once the passive is triggered, the whole secondary bar is consumed to restore the primary bar? So you get at most one res? If so you might consider having the entire secondary bar dump into the primary bar (instead of at 10% increments) for the res. Then the ability works normally, dumping 10% of the secondary bar to restore an equal amount of the primary bar (this effect will need a small cd I think).
Quote:
I put the passive last because that's the way it is handled on the LoL champion page. Changed it now.
Ty.
Quote:
About the Q: I didn't compare it with Darius' pull but rather with Blitzcrank's pull. It's not formed in a cone and as you might see it doesn't hit the target hit by the blade. Even in comparison with Darius pull what you said is simply wrong. The pull range is 520 in a row. Darius pull range is 540 in a cone. How's that even comparable? And yes, spammability is wanted here. The main difference is that this ability is meant as a harass tool primarily, not as a pull. The pull effect is pretty easy to avoid, too. just don't keep standing between her and the blade. Sure it is instantly casted (delay of maybe 0.25 seconds), but you have some time to walk out even after that. If needed you can even blow your flash or any other sort of movement-ability. Changed the cool-down-reducing part so it reduces cool-down if you didn't pull anything rather than if you hit something with the blade. Blitzcrank's pull range is 925 should you ever have wondered.
You had 520-600 written, and I wasn't sure which was the pull range. I felt the 600 was too much, and the 520 was maybe good if it actually had a cd. I'll need to go into the ability description on the first page before I can comment on actual balance. I think you're underestimating people's ability to lead this so that you get the free pull. The ability definitely needs a very long cd; if that hasn't been changed I won't bother to comment more on the Q.
Quote:
About the W: Yea it might seem pretty op. Extra damage on most of the abilities as well as Armor Penetration scaling with ad and a cool-down-reducing active part that speeds you up for two seconds? Honestly, yes I do realize that the q can be casted twice if you hit your first q's blade or if you built some cool-down (which is mostly connected to mana-items). Also it's not no cool-down, rather like cast twice every 10 seconds. I feel like without the arpen part it wouldn't be viable to buy ad on her and I wanted to keep that option open. Also I'd rather reduce her damage dealing abilities ad-ratios than remove that part of the passive.
Everything about this ability (other than the cdr, which is too much) is geared towards an AD champ. Something has to be cut, and the easiest thing to cut is the armpen. Also, your values are too high; they're almost what Olaf gets from his ult at max ranks EDIT: if you go hybrid; if you go flat AD bruiser than this portion of the ability alone will far surpass an ultimate.
Quote:
About the E: The knock-back on the first part actually hinders the instant use of the second part of this ability. Shen's dash range is 575, the range of this dash is way below that. Whether or not you are able to use the second part of the ability relies on your W and Q. Also you have to chose the point of activation very wisely, else nothing will happen other than you standing still. You might also jump in the totally wrong direction. You have two seconds to activate this ability, that isn't all that much. Also if you want to kill your target, the option to jump, even though it does deal quite some damage is not the one you want to take. The jump can mostly be used as harass and escape tool. It would make be out of range for any of your abilities other than your ult. Seeing that you can even evade the kick it does make chasing her harder, but not impossible. If you timed it right after two seconds of her first use you might even get her to stand still 0.5 seconds for you. If you didn't and just stayed away from her for that duration the only thing that could save her are some of your minions as an anchor instead.
Your arguement is that this ability is not overpowered in and of itself, I think it is personally, but it most certainly is when you consider the pull from the q or the MS boost from the w. It's too easy, and provides far too much utility.
Quote:
About the R: How is that comparable with Kat's ult? when hitting a target in a distance of 500 units (which really isnt much) the target would take some insane damage (2.4 times AP) should it not chose to flash, or walk away but the chain would still fly on, centered on the last target hit. If it does, say, hit another champion and that Champion, the tank presumably, walks the other way, he pulls the chain off of the first target hit and saves it from any more effects. I do see that that might be a little too much damage even so and I decided to nerf it to 0.5 times AP per tick. Kat's ult lasts two second and migh be reset soon after it is casted. It does effectively deal a lot more damage, even though, by itself it might not. The thing is that Kat casts for two seconds and Xyra casts for 5 seconds whereas both of them are unable to use any other abilities or attacks during that duration, Xyra is still able to move. That doesn't mean she can use any of her other damaging abilities though. She might in most cases chose not to let the ult be up for too long and rather pull someone to her directly. Even though it has such a big range it will probably hit far less than Kat's ult. Built as glass cannon it might destroy the enemies but to really deal damage she would always have to jump into the fray. Kat's ult range is 550. All around her. From the first second on. That is not the case with this ult. Changed cool-down to 120 at all ranks. Lowered initial damage to half, still scaling with 1.0 on ad.
I can't tell in this rant if you're planning on nerfing the range on the ult or not. You'll notice I suggested allowing Xyra to move while it's up since it lasts 5 seconds (which is why I suggested a range smaller than Kat's ult). The root just didn't seem in keeping with the rest of the champion's abilities. It works if you go AP, but hurts if you go AD. I really hope this isn't defending a 1500 radius AoE. You also ignore that the ult gives you 2 forms of cc. I think my suggestion for the ult is still mildly overpowered, but not so much that it would necessarily need a huge nerf.
Quote:
Would be cool if you post your opinion on everything after reading this!
Done.

EDIT: You have not balanced the Q. If you don't want to hear it's OP that's fine (you are entitled to your opinion), but I won't comment on it further.

InSaNiTyVoid

12-31-2012

Ok, review time!

Quote:
Xyra, the Survivor

Lore:

In a different universe there was a world with high technology but without magic.
In that world however, they had developed such a high standart of technology that most
people were bored to death and only entertained by the game.

Yes, there was a game they were playing. People playing the game, and almost
everyone was playing the game from time to time, were put into a suit which enhanches
the body and simulates collisions with simulated stuff that one could only see through
special glasses. It was pretty cool a game but it was just a game so people soon grew
bored of it again. That was when they inserted a 'hardcore' mode, where you could
really fight with those suits, the weapons that were previously simulated became real
to the extent it was possible. People could chose to play that mode, where you were
pretty likely to die - every kill requires a death - or be forced to play it, when they
were viewed at as unfit for the community.

In it lived a girl called Xyra, but unlike in some fairytail, which you might now
expect she was a pretty normal girl. She fit the community too, and she played the game.
Not the hardcore mode though, that was for the crazy ones, but it was entertaining to
watch. It was broadcasted live and only few people chose to play it by themselves.
The problem now was, that she was -falsely- accused of murder. The world was corrupt
and by no means a perfect world. And so she was sentenced to death. In that world that
meant that she was forced to play the game in hardcore mode - fourteen hours a day.

Chances to survive are usually pretty bad for people that enter the hardcore mode that way
because the people that survive the mode for a bit longer than usual get better equipment
and are usually better by default -else they wouldnt have survived for that long.
Against all odds she survived two weeks. She had now killed hundreds of people and had
become a legend in the game.

That was when the time had come for the summoners to chose a new champion to enter the
League of Legends. They saved her from death and teleported her to the fields of justice,
to fight for all eternity.

"I never chose this, but it clearly chose me. I will survive!" - Xyra
Ok, so in LoL the other dimmension thing doesnt usually work, but it seems ok on this one. Main issue is that the lore is a tad too long, as most lores in LoL get 3 paragraphs at maximum. But i kinda like the story, reminds me of a few I know really well. overall pretty good, and explains her actions.

Quote:
Abilities:

Regeneration[/B] - Xyra regenerates using her suits regeneration system.

Her health bar is split into two bars that equal a 100% of her life. The first bar is her health, it is 56% of her usual maximum health. The second bar is her suits regeneration power. It equals the missing 44% of her health. The second bar refills by 1.5% each second. It is not reduced by taking damage. Once the first bar takes damage, it refills by reducing the second bars value with a rate of 10% of her usual maximum health per second. This effect does not count as healing or regeneration.
When her health is reduced to 0 and the second bar is still full, she falls to her knees instead of dieing (stunned) and all further damage (that would kill her) is shielded (visual effect; blue shield) as long as her regenerator bar is higher than 0. She rises once again when her health bar reaches 5% or the stun took longer than one second. When both bars hit 0 she "dies". Healing and regeneration effects apply 56% to her health and 44% to her regeneration-bar.
Wow. I must say, I am impressed by how in-depth this passive is, but its implication may be strange and create a burden of knowledge sort of feeling. To be constantly stunned if facing an AD carry worries me....but I digress, overall it just seems to punish new players too harshly and the 1.5% seems to create a Mundo-esque feel, so while you would be getting stunned a lot, it would be hard to kill you early on.

Quote:
Chain Strike - Xyra throws one of her weapons with the attached chain to deal damage at the target location as well as to pull those targets behind the tip towards her and electrocute them. If the blade hits a target the cooldown is reduced.

Enemies who are hit by the blade take 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+1.0 per Bonus Attack Damage) physical damage. Applies on hit effects.

Range: 520-600

Xyra's chain electrocutes enemies near it, dealing 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+0.6 per Ability Power) magic damage over the course of one second. Xyra then pulls the blade back towards her (over the course of said second), pulling all enemies caught in it's path back to her. You can get away from the chain's electrocute damage and the pull effect by simply walking out of the chain's path. If you don't pull any units the cool-down is reduced by 2 seconds.

Range: 520
Cooldown: 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds.
I misread this at first so I am sorry this took so long. Interesting ability, bonus points for that! ^^ Only suggestion is make the chains not able to damage thos hit by the blade so the damage isnt so painful for a 6 second CD (rank 5)

Quote:
Tech - Xyra's muscles and weapons get enhanced. She can activate this ability to speed herself up and get ready to use other abilities faster.

Active: Reduces the cooldown of all abilities by 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds. Also increases Xyra's movementspeed by 25% and her attackspeed by 50% for 2 seconds.
Passive: Adds 12/18/24/30/36(+0.2Ap) as magic damage to her attacks and adds 8(+0.2Bonus Ad) Armor-Penetration by heating the blades.

Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Ok, a time based ability on a character that came from a technology era. Perfectly acceptable ^^ but Zilean may not agree xD another well rounded ability, but maybe lower the Armor Pen AD ratio, to about 0.1 preventing building pure AD to do constant true damage and I dont know about that MS buff... but otherwise good.

Quote:
Cleave - Xyra charges into one direction hitting enemies in a circle around her and knocking them back. She can reactivate this ability to kick the closest target or wall and jump away from it.

Xyra charges 350 units into one direction hitting enemies in a circle around her target position for 50/80/110/140/170(+0.4Bonus Ad/+0.3Ap)physical damage and knocks them back by 100 units. Applies on hit effects.

She can reactivate the ability for 2 seconds after the initial use to kick the closest target or wall dealing 50/80/110/140/170(+0.6Ad/+0.3Ap)physical damage and jump away from the target hit by the ability for 700 units. The kick prefers champions. This ability has a 0.5 second cast time in which Xyra stands still and a hit range of 250 units, if it doesn't hit anything Xyra doesn't jump anywhere.

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds.
Another interesting ability, but this time its all utility based...cool! i dont know if i like the jump back distance being so far. That is the only thing I can really complain about on this one. Good job!

Quote:
Electric Chain - Xyra swings a chain hitting slowing all targets hit. She can reactivate the ability to pull the targets towards her.

Xyra swings a chain (She selects the direction the chain swings with her second click). The chain curves around her target and slows it by 20%. Upon hittin a Target, the target is revealed and takes 60/90/120 (+1Bonus Ad) initial physical damage which applies on hit effects as well as 60/90/120 (+0.5Ap) magic damage per second from being electrocuted. The chain can hit multiple targets and has a total length of 1500 units (the length increases by 500 units per second) targets can flee from the chain after they have been hit. Xyra can't attack or use any other abilities while this ability is active. Upon activating this ability again, she draws her targets towards her by 500 units over the course of one second, stunning the enemies hit for one second and rendering herself unable to move for the duration of her pull. In case that she didnt hit anything she will not be rendered unable to move but she will receive the full cooldown.
This ability lasts a maximum of 5 seconds.

Cooldown: 120 seconds.
Oooh the ult. The movespeed for it is slow though, for reference, Ezreal's Mystic Shot has a speed of 2000. Ok, overall nice job here, but I need one bit of info clarified: is the 5 seconds the max duration of the damage over time effect? If so...that is a LOT of damage. that would be 600 + (2.5 AP) damage to multiple enemies. If not, please specify!

Hope you enjoyed the review

Dzanio

12-31-2012

Quote:
E: I will compare this to an existant ability since you've mentioned it in my thread. Renekton’s Slice and Dice has a long cd (necessary since he’s manaless—you are too), a 450 range (longer than your first cast, but much less than your second), and at max ranks deals 150+90% bonus AD in damage. If he hits an enemy, then he can recast the ability a second time, for a second application of the damage. Finally, if he decides to use this second cast while his fury meter is above 50, he sacrifices half his max fury so that the damage on the second cast is higher, and grants some % armor pen.
Quote:
Cleave - Xyra charges into one direction hitting enemies in a circle around her and knocking them back. She can reactivate this ability to kick the closest target or wall and jump away from it.

Initial Cast:
Xyra charges 350 units into one direction hitting enemies in a circle around her target position for 50/80/110/140/170(+0.4Bonus Ad/+0.3Ap)physical damage and knocks them back by 100 units. Applies on hit effects.
Comments: Note that the base damage on this ability is higher than renektons, despite the fact that the move contains a cc mechanism. The scaling on a straight AP champ (.3*600=180 bonus damage, assuming renekton has ~200 bonus AD then you get .9*200=180; so the scaling is balanced—haven’t run the numbers for a hybrid build, but I think it comes out about right). Overall opinion: Ignoring the "applies on hit effects" part, it would be balanced if you nerf the base damage by ~40 at max rank. Including the "applies on hit effects" part, the ability is overpowered, since you can apply things like a triforce proc to a group of people. I would personally take "the on hit effects" part out.

Quote:
Second cast:
She can reactivate the ability for 2 seconds after the initial use to kick the closest target or wall dealing 50/80/110/140/170(+0.6Ad/+0.3Ap)physical damage and jump away from the target hit by the ability for 700 units. The kick prefers champions. This ability has a 0.5 second cast time in which Xyra stands still and a hit range of 250 units, if it doesn't hit anything Xyra doesn't jump anywhere.
Comments: Base damage again higher than the base damage on Dice. Less so than the empowered version of the ability, but your second casting doesn’t cost you anything. .6 AD should be Bonus ad, and I'd reduce this to .4 bonus AD. AP scaling should be increased to .4 or .5 since this is single target. Since the ability grants a huge escape mechanism, the base damage needs to be nerfed ~40 at max ranks. 700 unit dash is too much. Since this is a single target mechanism, an on hit effect wouldn't be overpowered.

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds.
Renekton’s is 14 at max ranks. This ability provides a better gap closer, has less direct finishing power than Renekton’s e, but works better as a harass mechanism (think lee sin safe guard). Without a high base cd this will be overpowered in lane, but in later stages of the game a slightly lower cd than renekton’s is probably appropriate. I would start the ability at a 20 second cd, and reduce it to ~10 at max ranks.

Note: These suggestions ignore the pull from your q, and the ms boost from your w; when you consider how well they work together, further nerfs might be in order.

Dzanio

12-31-2012

Quote:
I have an idea concerning the e-spell. Remove the first part, make it be only a kick with a jump away range of 375 and it being target-able without chance to miss because the enemy saw you were trying to kick him. Only damage and jump on that ability. Maybe some kind of debuff called 'dazed' that slows your enemies movement and attack-speed drastically for about half a second.
Might turn out stronger that way seeing that that synergises very well with the pull (you land one pull, kick away from the target you pulled and pull him again after hitting w). Tell me what you think (please).
a ~400 range dash which does AoE damage seems reasonable, although thes seems more like removing the second part of the ability than the first. If you want it to do something else, I'd start removing buffs from the w, and putting them here.

Nysta

12-31-2012

Seeing that I got 3 more reviews to go through, I'll start with the first ability, refer to the first post, second post, third post and then go on to the next ability.

The Passive regenerates as soon as you take damage. It isn't really triggered. The shield thingie is only a visual effect and doesn't do anything. If you have been hit for more than 50% of your health in 5 seconds your secondary bar is gone and the health bar is full (at 56% of usual max health). If anything drops you to 0 then, you just die normally. The chance of being constantly stunned isn't that high. It requires them to kill you off in like.. one second and then keep hitting you to kill you over the course of the next 4 seconds. Who would really want to do that? Might lose you the team-fight.

The Q: Most of the time you will use this to harass, rather than to pull anyone. Pulling someone isn't necessarily a good thing. I'll increase the cool-down by two seconds and increase the cool-down-reduction from not pulling anything to 4 seconds. Enemies hit by the blade do neither get the damage from the chain, nor do they get pulled towards you. They do get the damage from the W-Spell's passive though, seeing that is an on-hit effect.

The W: I'll remove the move-speed and add it to the e-spell (I'll explain that when I get to the E-Spell). The arpen is flat 8 and scales with ad. The scaling with ad might have been too high. I'll reduce its scaling to (0.1Bonus Ad). That will certainly help out when building Ad even so. I'll extend the attack-speed buffs duration and lower it's effectiveness.

The E: I know, neither of you seem to have seen my idea to replace this ability, which was "OP" because it had much too much utility and Damage that applied on hit effects on an AOE-basis. However, due to your feedback, I decided to change the ability to a totally new ability:
Upon activation Xyra gains 12.5% movement-speed for 4 seconds. She can then reactivate this ability to kick a target enemy dealing 50/80/110/140/170(+0.6Ad/+0.3Ap)physical damage and jump away from the target hit by the ability for 450 units. The hit applies a debuff called 'dazed' which slows the movement and attack-speed of the target hit by 75% for 0.5 seconds.
Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds. (Increased from 12..8)

The R: This is (in my opinion) by far the most complicated Ability. And I do have to say that it was way more complicated before I posted it (it could hit walls and so on). It works (obviously) as a long range initiation tool. I do not expect anybody to land this on more than 3 targets. Honestly, I think it will mostly hit one target only. The enemy is not dumb. I made a graphic explaining it.

-edit-

I see you have finally seen it and supposed about the same thing that I'm about to do.
Does any one of you know how to re-position attached thumbnails?

Nysta

12-31-2012

Changed the intro a bit. Seems better in my eyes the way it is now.

I dunno 38385942

12-31-2012

it's normal, people don't upvote sh*t in this forum because they're lazy f*cks