Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Gaming Site Needs More Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweeetman2

12-29-2012

Hey guys, I have a few people making a gaming website that has a lot going into it right now. We are looking for a few members interested in jumping on board with us, we will be doing live streams, reviews, sponsoring our own teams and a lot more. This expands further than just League, it's many games! Hard to discuss EVERYTHING in a forum post so we can talk about it, but if you're interested feel free to message me in game @ sweeetman2

A few things we're really in need of:

• Web Designer (we're looking for someone much more educated than what we have) <----- Really need someone good at Web Design/html and able to set up a cleaner site.
  • Graphics Design (hit or miss here) <------would like someone who can make banners and backgrounds, nothing cheesy through paint sorry guys :P
  • Brainstormers!
  • People who are well involved with all sorts of games and can have an open discussion for our round table discussions, which includes thinkin on your feet.
  • STREAMERS! Can't have too many streamers. (This includes you're just a random streamer getting 2-5 views a day, it's ok, we'll help!)

We have a lot of things that need to be done in the next few weeks/months. If you are interested like I said earlier feel free to send me a message and we can go from there! If not, keep slaying the enemy team gentleman!

Sweeetman2

12-29-2012

Sweeetman2

12-29-2012

hmm

FrediexJ

12-29-2012

Added you, I have some experience in graphics design and could use some practice.

Sweeetman2

12-29-2012

I have a few people added so far Keep coming, any streamers that want to up their views a little bit too, we can help you there!

Sweeetman2

12-29-2012

Sweeetman2

12-29-2012

up

Sweeetman2

12-29-2012

got a few more

Sweeetman2

12-29-2012

upupupupupup

Bro She Was 18

12-29-2012

Highly interested. You can add me in game at Krazzzyyy