Just taught an instalocker a lesson

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

do work56

12-29-2012

**** yeah OP . dont listen to these butthurt nerds haha if some1s gonna be a dick like that, be a dick back

DizzyPW

12-29-2012

GD Civil War...

and go. I side with OP. Troll Life

WorstAlistarEver

12-29-2012

holidays weekender thread

Hypochondria9

12-29-2012

When someone instalocks in normals I don't care, it just tells me I don't have to care about who I pick either and will play who I want to. If someone instalocks and tells me to jungle or play support than ya that's annoying.

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by One enemy View Post
**** taht.

good on you and your teammates. this is a team game not "im just gonna set my loadup out let everyone else take turrets ima increase my KDA yeee haw ryze mid cuz i saw a pro do it woop"

if u dont teach an instalocker a lesson they will just keep doin it.
If I intend to practice a particular champ in a PvP environment, I'm going to do so.

I also put a lot of time in playing support and no one else ever seems to volunteer to do it. Eventually I'm going to just take ADC, or mid on principal. Especially if I've spent the day supporting inferior ADC players. Not that particular groups fault, but that's the nature of MMO random queues.

StompEmlnTheNuts

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covert Ownage View Post
We don't respect pick order here.
ftfy

The SHP

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolinar View Post
You didn't need to do that. Ryze is a versatile and reasonable champ who can run any lane including sidelanes. His champ choice didn't block you from anything, and if this wasn't a ranked match, you have nothing to complain about except someone selfishly picking Ryze when you wanted to play Ryze yourself.

and while that's a reasonable point, there's absolutely no reason to *lock* in a normal blind. It doesn't secure your champ (just selecting them does that, no need to lock it), and it virtually never causes matches to start earlier (since chances are not all 10 people will lock before the time expires)

All locking your champ does is tell the team you're not going to change. And that's all well and good if the team has selected a reasonable team already and you find the team acceptable. But if you're locking immediately before everyone's even picked anything (and especially if you're insta-locking), it's just like holding up a sign saying "i don't care about teamwork". In the OP's case, they just returned the sentiment.

StompEmlnTheNuts

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
GD Civil War...

and go. I side with OP. Troll Life
Lookin for a little excitement in your life in all the wrong places bro.