Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just taught an instalocker a lesson

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zirkel

12-29-2012

*queues up*

*person instalocks Ryze*

After much hate to the instalocker the other 3 people decide to random pick revive/ghost and go mid. I join them ^_^ The game ended up lasting I think a good 30 minutes.

EDIT: Forgot to clear this up. Someone else had already called mid. (It was a blind pick game) he then said "mid" and then instalocked ryze

Baren

12-29-2012

That is called you being an *******.

mambawarrior0

12-29-2012

Good.
I've done this before but they dodged.

KaoticAsylim

12-29-2012

I hope you enjoyed your loss.

One enemy

12-29-2012

**** taht.

good on you and your teammates. this is a team game not "im just gonna set my loadup out let everyone else take turrets ima increase my KDA yeee haw ryze mid cuz i saw a pro do it woop"

if u dont teach an instalocker a lesson they will just keep doin it.

Zirkel

12-29-2012

Quote:
Baren the Baron:
That is called you being an *******.

We don't accept instalockers here.

Tolinar

12-29-2012

Quote:
Covert Ownage:
*queues up*

*person instalocks Ryze*

After much hate to the instalocker the other 3 people decide to random pick revive/ghost and go mid. I join them ^_^ The game ended up lasting I think a good 30 minutes.

You didn't need to do that. Ryze is a versatile and reasonable champ who can run any lane including sidelanes. His champ choice didn't block you from anything, and if this wasn't a ranked match, you have nothing to complain about except someone selfishly picking Ryze when you wanted to play Ryze yourself.

FinalHP

12-29-2012

Why play blind besides to practice a certain character? The meta barely has a meaning in blind. just play whoever you fell like wherever.

Nana A Deviluke

12-29-2012

I just pick a semi-viable troll pick.
Jungle Karthus, Jungle Orianna, support Ashe, top AS Lulu, bruiser Vayne, etc.

If they want to have fun with the character they want to play... then I'll have fun doing what I want to do as well. Which is picking mids and taking them into the jungle or taking botlanes and putting them as a different build up top.

Commander Pony

12-29-2012

Cool story bro.

You think they'll make a movie out of it?