Rumble 3 1.03%
Shen 4 1.37%
Talon 4 1.37%
Teemo 26 8.90%
Wu Kong 4 1.37%
Xin Zhao 3 1.03%
Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

Which Top player needs nerf the most?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fishnchipsmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikyre View Post
I wonder if Riot has ever performed a vote like this?
morello walks into the break room and says "guys, we need to nerf a top champion". then they have a blind vote on who wants who nerfed. morello then acts accordingly

AndThePigGoesMoo

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayzial View Post
I just don't see why darius's ult needs to refresh. And if it did refresh I don't see why it has to deal true damage. With one or the other he'd be perfectly viable..
I've had this exact idea. It seems a simple fix to keep him viable in the current game yet reduce the rage directed at him.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

been away for a bit, forgot to update lol. Keep the poll going 265 and still going.

bloodyoracle

12-29-2012

I don't understand why lee sin isn't at the top of the list to be nerfed. All he has to do is hit you with his ability and can instantly zoom straight to you and lay a beat down. Seems kind of op to me that he has that type of range.

Empyrius

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchipsmate View Post
morello walks into the break room and says "guys, we need to nerf a top champion". then they have a blind vote on who wants who nerfed. morello then acts accordingly

I do think thats what he did with Riven, Riven was at 54% win rate. Others were higher but yeah shes getting a massive nerf