Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which Top needs a Nerf!

Cho'Gath 23 7.88%
Darius 94 32.19%
Fizz 2 0.68%
Garen 7 2.4%
Irelia 18 6.16%
Jarvan 0 0%
Jax 27 9.25%
Jayce 11 3.77%
Lee Sin 19 6.51%
Nidalee 13 4.45%
Pantheon 9 3.08%
Renekton 4 1.37%
Rengar 6 2.05%
Riven 15 5.14%
Rumble 3 1.03%
Shen 4 1.37%
Talon 4 1.37%
Teemo 26 8.9%
Wu Kong 4 1.37%
Xin Zhao 3 1.03%
Voters 292 .

Which Top player needs nerf the most?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Empyrius

12-29-2012

Lol sorry bout that dont think i can actually change my title

Coloring

12-29-2012

Quote:
Luscious Lenny:
why is ezreal not on that list lol

Because Ezreal is a horrible champion to put up in the top lane.

Ephringael

12-29-2012

Everyone from an asian team, M5, CLG and CLG EU

Riot plz nerf top players.

Empyrius

12-29-2012

LOL give them a handicap, broken pinky. so they cant hit tab well.

Jocular

12-29-2012

Lee isn't op. He just has a great kit for 1v1 and 2v2 dueling. Jax and Warwick are similar, but people don't notice it so much because they're late-game champions rather than early ones. (Well... jax is not too bad early either)

I don't want my favorite champion to be nerfed into the ground (i'm not all that good with him to begin with), but I wouldn't mind trading some early game power for some late game strength.

Empyrius

12-29-2012

I dont think jax is going to get nerfed soon. He has a few votes in the poll and this is community opinion. This is not showing win rates or anything similar. I just want to get a good point of view of community views on champions. Currently 30% of community dislikes how Darius is atm. If riot is nerfing champions based on Rioter's opinions i would like them to take a look at what community thinks and revamp a champion so that the issue isn't there anymore. Darius has strong hp/def decent attack/ strong passive and insanely strong ULT. Something about darius is pissing off alot of people.

oddish33

12-29-2012

Quote:
Winotaur:
I find is funny that Darius has so many votes and yet Jax who is far superior aside from laning phase has nearly no votes. And those saying "Oh darius to stronk against melee" then what do you people do against Elise, Nidalee, Jayce and so on who just laugh at melee through the laning phase?

Weird poll results makes me question a lot of things lol

Its funny because all of these champs switch from melee to ranged.

Empyrius

12-29-2012

Im just glad the poll hit 150+. I love great polling data and thanking the community right now.

freepointzs

12-29-2012

Quote:
Winotaur:
I find is funny that Darius has so many votes and yet Jax who is far superior aside from laning phase has nearly no votes. And those saying "Oh darius to stronk against melee" then what do you people do against Elise, Nidalee, Jayce and so on who just laugh at melee through the laning phase?

Weird poll results makes me question a lot of things lol

darius is hated because he cant be shut down. He can go 0-4 in lane than stroll right into a teamfight and pow triple kill with his ult and he has slingshotted right back into the game

Empyrius

12-29-2012

Im just shocked at the community hate for one champion. Every other champion is below 10%, however darius has 3x+ the votes of all the other champions.