Shen 4 1.37%
Talon 4 1.37%
Teemo 26 8.90%
Wu Kong 4 1.37%
Xin Zhao 3 1.03%
Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

Which Top player needs nerf the most?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I HATE OLAF , i think his true damage needs a nerf, however currently he has a negative win rate. Thus i didnt include him.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Yorick is in similar situation as olaf. Plus he was recently tweaked.

mambawarrior0

12-29-2012

Better nerf Irelia

Empyrius

12-29-2012

If you think she does see where you stand with most of community. Give your opinions on why she should or shouldn't.

Hidden Dragon

12-29-2012

In truth anyone that's capable of being competitive in top lane needs a nerf.

The entire bruiser "class" of champions is extremely overpowered when compared to other champions. It's only among themselves that they are even remotely balanced. You saw all it took was Black Cleaver to make 5 bruiser teams not only viable - but the new top dog - for a week.

Champs should not be able to build entirely tanky any put out the damage bruisers can do. No other champion can do this. They are toxic and need to be gutted.

Empyrius

12-29-2012

What i hope to use this forum for is community opinions and how they feel which champion is in need of tweeks. I will then compare the win rates of the above champions to community opinions and Riot reasoning to form an argument of which champions need tweaks and which don't.

Rule 34

12-29-2012

The problem with Darius is that he crushes anyone who's in melee range. The tradeoff for such dominance is the fact that he's kited to hell with slow base movespeed, no sustain, and no mobility whatsoever. Fixing Darius is much more challenging than a nerf that just ruins any playability whatsoever because he RELIES on being tanky to get any damage dealt in the first place. If his power was shifted from base values to ratios, no one would play him, because he'd have to build glass cannon, and that just isn't viable on any melee without mobility.

Having said all that, he's not overpowered. The lack of mobility is what really kills him, as he's very easily kited, even if he gets Trinity Force or other bonus movespeed. If you play properly, Darius will never get to your carry in teamfights, and he'll be forced to either run at you and die trying to kill your carry, or peel for his carry, a job he does strangely well.

EDIT: My vote goes to Jax as being the most overpowered. His base stats are absolutely retarded high, and he only needs 7k gold to win the game single handedly.

oddish33

12-29-2012

Rumble 0 votes but he is the most OP just no one plays him... Darius votes make me sad because even though I hate darius, he isn't OP.

Strident

12-29-2012

Yes, I see Fizz top lane every game I play now a days.

Lunaria

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikyre View Post
Reasons for this i really do want to know. Riven was not considered op to much but apparently shes getting a huge nerf. I want to see what the community honestly thinks which champ needs a revamp/nerf.
apparently you haven't seen what the armor/penetration changes and black cleaver did to her?

And why isn't olaf there? him and lee sin are the most horrible things in the world to play against

1234567 ... 8